Experience and Innocence tour
Legs (3): Promo tour, Leg 1: North America, Leg 2: Europe
Shows: 79
  1. The best performances of these songs so far..... but all of the performances befoe have been shocking so its not saying much......

Also bummer they cut Edges solo vocal from best Thing.

I was watching some SOI promo and the Miracle actually sounded better IMO. Although I think it has to do with Bonos voice these days
  2. Indeed! Although I think in Argentina they call them the right way, but in Mexico and definitely in Spain people call them "udos" and if you pronounce "you too" they look at you as if you were green and had six arms or something.
  3. Hell no, here in Costa Rica it's you-two
    Never heard anyone call them U-dos
    I would bitch slap them
  4. It happens for people that don't know English well.
  5. I don’t understand why they don’t play Summer Of Love... In this composition (with Edge and Bono) it is the perfect song for a promo tour I think.
  6. In Brazil it's always been ''you too'' as well. People some times say ''u dois'' as a joke though
  7. In México I'm pretty sure is 90% of the times called you-two... I remember u-dos was common in the 80's, though. (But back then I also remember they used to call INXS as "incks", so there's that)
  8. Well we don't have to look at Larry's emotionless face when Bman and Edge are doing the acoustic performances
  9. Here Bono is still known as Bono Vox by pretty much everyone. My friends were in shock when I told them that he dropped the nickname very early on and that everywhere else in the world he is known simply as Bono
  10. Originally posted by marianarielli:Here Bono is still known as Bono Vox by pretty much everyone. My friends were in shock when I told them that he dropped the nickname very early on and that everywhere else in the world he is known simply as Bono
    yeah, some journalists here still write Bono Vox too...
  11. I would actually love if they always played The Best Thing and GOOYOW acoustically like that, in sequence, every night for the upcoming tour...

These songs work VERY good on acoustic. I can't help but cheer with that crowd when they go right into GOOYOW after The Best Thing. Real joy there.
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong:I hate acoustic GOOYOW. I like the studio version, how it flows, the drums, the synths, everything that helps Bono's vocals sound better than they are currently. All that is lost in the acoustic versions.
    I hate them both acoustically. Bono really sounds awful.