Experience and Innocence tour
Legs (3): Promo tour, Leg 1: North America, Leg 2: Europe
Shows: 79
  1. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]
    Uhhhhhh no. That would make Jimmy a genuine fan of literally every single person he has on his show, which is impossible.

He's also a terrible interviewer. Watch the first 5 minutes of the interview. Jimmy spends it all talking about the story at the U2 show. Story aside, no matter how good it may be (which it wasn't), the interviewer is there to make the guest talk. He does the opposite with every guest he has on his show. Talks over them, tells the audience about a movie instead of letting an actor talk about it, he's shit. He's a great guy I'm sure and he can be funny, but he's a terrible host.
    +2
  2. EMA’s maybe?
  3. Would be epic if they did a promo stop in Scotland.

Preferably the Barrowlands in Glasgow.
  4. I’d always thought the idea of seeing u2 at the barrowlands would be great, especially after listening to the Unforgettable fire tour bootleg but the reality now is i’d never get a ticket. Can you imagine how much the scalpers would want for such a small venue with such high demand.
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:I’d always thought the idea of seeing u2 at the barrowlands would be great, especially after listening to the Unforgettable fire tour bootleg but the reality now is i’d never get a ticket. Can you imagine how much the scalpers would want for such a small venue with such high demand.
    Well, they could do a ballot or with named tickets. I went to see Blur at Barrowlands in 2015 and the tickets were named. I had to show ID to get in.