2017-10-03 - Mexico City
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by u2paddy:[image]
    the local authorities are cancelling massive events like concerts and sports up until 29th. OCESA local promoter is having venues for concerts and sports checked for structural damages, they will give a status and if the events go on afterwards
    Thanks!
  2. Should just about be ok then as long as no more aftershocks etc
  3. Mexico will be a pair of special shows
  4. Wish I can be in my home country to see U2
  5. Wonder if they could shuffle Mexico City back to the end of the Latin American leg and go play St. Louis on the days they were supposed to be in Mexico City.

Probably not, but it's a thought.
  6. They authorities probably have much better things to do than managing huge crowds at a gig.
  7. I don't know when U2 will play in Mexico, but I know they will play there. No way they are going to disappoint some of their most passionate fans. And when they come, it's going to be one of the most special, most kick-ass shows in recent memory.
  8. How's over there Cesar?
  9. I don't live in Mexico anymore, so I can't tell you that. I know so far there are about 220 confirmed deaths near the center of Mexico and the worst part was in Morelos, a state south of Mexico City. What amazes me is that so far there were incredible stories of survival and spontaneous cooperation. Everyone was trying to help, offering their homes, their cars, what little they have to anyone in need.
  10. ...so sad
  11. The more I see the scale of the detestation etc I can't see the show going ahead unfortunately. Bit like Paris on ie though they will sort something , maybe after Sao Paolo ? DVD from Mexico City ?