2017-10-07 - Bogota
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2017
Songs played: 22
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. First-ever concert in Colombia, isn't it? This should be an exciting night for a lot of fans and for the band. And as much as I'd love some setlist variation... they set they play really does work well in a stadium (although closing with Sweetest Thing is... not a great call). Hopefully a fantastic time for everyone is in store.
  2. Originally posted by CMIPalaeo:First-ever concert in Colombia, isn't it? This should be an exciting night for a lot of fans and for the band. And as much as I'd love some setlist variation... they set they play really does work well in a stadium (although closing with Sweetest Thing is... not a great call). Hopefully a fantastic time for everyone is in store.
    Yeah doesn’t really matter what they’ll play. Might be the only show U2 will ever play there. I would almost vouch for as many hits as possible.
  3. From the reviews in our show pages, even the audiences in Mexico are getting lame with all the cell phones, uninterested in the JT deep cuts, etc.. I get the feeling this one will be one of the best crowds in the tour.
  4. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:From the reviews in our show pages, even the audiences in Mexico are getting lame with all the cell phones, uninterested in the JT deep cuts, etc.. I get the feeling this one will be one of the best crowds in the tour.
    I was kinda let down with the crowd in Mexico at least through the Periscopes. I was expecting more energy but it was similar to the NA shows.
  5. What time do they go on stage?
  6. Originally posted by guykirk9:[..]
    I was kinda let down with the crowd in Mexico at least through the Periscopes. I was expecting more energy but it was similar to the NA shows.
    Yep.
  7. Let's now beg the gods of the El Campín stadium that one mixlr works tonight.
  8. Stadium is packed already!
  9. Shame no radio broadcast
  10. Gonna get out of bed, when the scopes start.