1. Ok folks, let's continue our conversation here about the possible new changes to the presales format. Do you like that? Hate it? What can be done different?
  2. Thanks, I was about to put that.
    Complete link from U2songs here
  3. Let us hope that very long term subscribers get a chance. Ive been there since before Propaganda started.
  4. I'm unable to see that page, I'm only on my phone though and as mentioned in the u2songs article my phone number is too long for the box on the details section. Would it just be my number minus the 0 at the beginning? Apart from that I really don't know if it's a good idea or not until we get a clear understanding of what they're going to do, I still think there are ifs and buts just now.
  5. Seems like we can definitely wait just now until we get some sort of email to notify us of the changes. Then we'll be able to update our accounts properly.
  6. Can't be too concerned about what we have no control of. Anyways, for all we know this is just LiveNations general terms for all artists/acts... It could be something. It could be nothing. We'll find out soon enough...

Going back down to arenas, it could be a nightmare for those of us wanting GA!
  7. I don't quite understand what the change is?

Edit: Holy shit this sounds awful
  8. this actually made me look into my account and there it said I had to click on "redeem" to actually get my subscription gift (the one I had renewed in JUNE?!). I thought it had already been sent out...
  9. Originally posted by flowerchild:this actually made me look into my account and there it said I had to click on "redeem" to actually get my subscription gift (the one I had renewed in JUNE?!). I thought it had already been sent out...
    I just noticed that the other day, too!