1. Originally posted by Anam:I have nearly 30 years continuous membership. By my reckoning they should be giving me a seat next to Larry Mullen for gigs by now!

lol
  2. Actually, with 30 years membership, you’re entitled to make yet another remix of You’re The Best Thing About Me. Bonus points if it also involves an alternate video.
  3. Just noticed on the account part of my account it now says about not being eligible for pre sales if you don’t provide your phone number and tick the box. What I don’t like is they can send you up to 5 messages a month and rates may apply, so on top of subscription costs we’ll probably have to pay for them to send us messages. Also, my phone number is still one digit too long for the box to supply it in.
    Edit: shows you how much attention I pay it’s like that on the original post, however it has only appeared on my account for the first time.
  4. I still have never seen this message on my account info, though I did add my mobile phone number since this thing has been going around...
  5. I have my mobile phone in my account from the very start. However, it says it is invalid. WTF? I tried to write it in other formats, like to use 00 instead of + at the beginning of the national pre-number, but nothing works. I know I write it correctly, but the webb page won't get it.
  6. I notice the change but ignored it for awhile, after I saw this I submitted my phone number and then another box was on my page wanting me to connect my ticketmaster account to my U2 account
    ...interesting.
  7. Originally posted by Happy24:I have my mobile phone in my account from the very start. However, it says it is invalid. WTF? I tried to write it in other formats, like to use 00 instead of + at the beginning of the national pre-number, but nothing works. I know I write it correctly, but the webb page won't get it.
    The same with me. It is interesting because I've had my phone number in the system for some time and it was okay but now after the check box appeared at the bottom of the personal information page, the number is no longer valid. It seems to be for 10-digit numbers...? Czech numbers have 12 digits in total (9 digits plus 3 digits for the international code). Pretty frustrating.
  8. Originally posted by annabe:[..]
    The same with me. It is interesting because I've had my phone number in the system for some time and it was okay but now after the check box appeared at the bottom of the personal information page, the number is no longer valid. It seems to be for 10-digit numbers...? Czech numbers have 12 digits in total (9 digits plus 3 digits for the international code). Pretty frustrating.
    I have Czech number too and don't have problem (it's with +)

Other thing is what if old fans don't even have FB account (not me, I mean in general) ? They won't be able to buy tickets even if they are long time subscribers?
    Don't care for US ticketmaster (even if I wanted to see U2 in New York)...
  9. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    I have Czech number too and don't have problem (it's with +)

Other thing is what if old fans don't even have FB account (not me, I mean in general) ? They won't be able to buy tickets even if they are long time subscribers?
    Don't care for US ticketmaster (even if I wanted to see U2 in New York)...
    I always get the "invalid" message even for the +420 xxx xxx xxx format. It had worked before though.
  10. I put that number while ago (when people started to talk about it here), so maybe a moth ago it was different than now?
  11. Have you checked the box for the pre-sale info? My number worked fine until I checked it. The service seems to be targeted at U.S. users, even the terms and conditions reserve the right to exclude some territories from it so this could be the core of the problem.