1. I’m just desperate to hear a full version of this song because I love what I’ve heard of it so far.
  2. Seriously. Can only listen to the short clips so many times haha.
  3. I am really digging this song. I feel like it is more melodic as opposed to poppy like the best thing.
  4. Anyone mind telling me what these lyrics are about?

"Slaves are looking for someone to lead them"

"Lincoln's ghost said get of your own way"

Uhhhhhh are these lyrics totally off the mark or is it just me?
  5. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Anyone mind telling me what these lyrics are about?

Who knows what they mean until we hear the context or maybe people can use them as another reason to hate on the song
  6. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Anyone mind telling me what these lyrics are about?

Hadn't really tried working out the lyrics but quite like them... cheers.
  7. I like it.
  8. Likely the new single, to be released together with the album announcement imminent for the next week/two weeks.
  9. Originally posted by Remy:Likely the new single, to be released together with the album announcement imminent for the next week/two weeks.
    Oh yea
  10. Originally posted by Remy:Likely the new single, to be released together with the album announcement imminent for the next week/two weeks.
    Great stuff, really looking forward to this one. What’s the deal with the Wednesday or Friday release dates? Best thing was released on a Wednesday but is music not generally released on a Friday? Not that u2 always go down the conventional route but just trying to work out what date exactly they could be going for I’m thinking 27th (Friday) or 1st November (Wednesday). I’m sure I heard someone mention that November 1st date before.