1. After the movie Spectre we started having a parade for the Day of The Dead. Who knows, maybe with this video we will have smoke screens of all colors?
  2. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:After the movie Spectre we started having a parade for the Day of The Dead. Who knows, maybe with this video we will have smoke screens of all colors?

---

Sergio, Día de los Santos, Nov 1st, is also "celebrated" in here, but is a different thing than Day of the Dead on the 2nd.

Todos los Santos I mostly a religious festivity, rather small.

The Día de los Muertos is the no-school, even no-work holiday (which used to be not as colorful and party-like as the world collective imaginary has made it to be in the last few years).

---

GOOYOW vs YTBTAM

What do you all think...
    GOOYOW, would it fare better or worse than YTBTAM?
    (Charts, streams, radio spins)

3. Apparently this song is to Bono's daughters.
  4. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:After the movie Spectre we started having a parade for the Day of The Dead. Who knows, maybe with this video we will have smoke screens of all colors?
    Is it as spectacular as in the movie? Cause I was deeply impressed by the whole thing tbh.
  5. There was nothing before the movie, they made it all up. Then the government to attract tourism created the parade the next year. To be honest, I haven't been in one, so I can't tell you how it is.
  6. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    There was nothing before the movie, they made it all up. Then the government to attract tourism created the parade the next year. To be honest, I haven't been in one, so I can't tell you how it is.
    Really?!
    Fascinating... A bit odd, but fascinating.
  7. So can anyone say with any confidence whether this song is likely to be released next week? Or before the album is released at least? I’d really like to hear 1 more u2 track before SOE is released and I like what I’ve heard of this.
  8. U2songs reported that it would be out this week; yesterday when it became clear that want the case, they contacted their source again, who says he had been wrong about it being this week but that it was coming soon.

Today made the most sense to me (right before Halloween/Day of the Dead celebrations, gives time for it to get attention this weekend) but since that wasn't the case I imagine they'll be released next week in conjunction with those holidays.
  9. Originally posted by Faceman2000:U2songs reported that it would be out this week; yesterday when it became clear that want the case, they contacted their source again, who says he had been wrong about it being this week but that it was coming soon.

Today made the most sense to me (right before Halloween/Day of the Dead celebrations, gives time for it to get attention this weekend) but since that wasn't the case I imagine they'll be released next week in conjunction with those holidays.
    31 October is birthday Larry Mullen jr.
  10. Originally posted by Faceman2000:U2songs reported that it would be out this week; yesterday when it became clear that want the case, they contacted their source again, who says he had been wrong about it being this week but that it was coming soon.

Thanks for that information, I do believe/ hope Wednesday is the day for it. Maybe partly because Best Thing was released on a Wednesday and if they were to announce the album release for 1st December that would give them about a month of pre sales and hype for the new album. I guess we’ll see shortly.