1. Milan 22-05-1992.
  2. 1987-07-29 - Glasgow
  3. Call me old school but Live Aid Bad
  4. Dublin was the worst of this year.
  5. Many good suggestions here. Thanks. Bad is such a powerful and emotional song. Has anyone noticed on U2.com that the lyric for Bad does not say “fade away”. It says “To let it go and so to FIND AWAY.” Was this Bono’s original lyric? I’ve yet to hear him sing it that way. I find it hard to believe that their own website could get that wrong. They must have got it from him. Maybe he wrote it that way but sang it the other way.
  6. Edge: Remember Bono, Heroes snippet tonight.

Bono: Allllll come to loooook for AMEEEEEERICAAAA
  7. Originally posted by raynman009:Many good suggestions here. Thanks. Bad is such a powerful and emotional song. Has anyone noticed on U2.com that the lyric for Bad does not say “fade away”. It says “To let it go and so to FIND AWAY.” Was this Bono’s original lyric? I’ve yet to hear him sing it that way. I find it hard to believe that their own website could get that wrong. They must have got it from him. Maybe he wrote it that way but sang it the other way.
    Off topic but on the oiginal issue of TJTthe lyrics For With ir without you are wrong
    If i remember well....
    Nothing to win and nothing lft to lose are written in some other way...ON A RECORD