1. Originally posted by CraigFairlie:[..]
    Exactly. Never a bad version of Streets. Would do anything to relive it from the first night in Glasgow. That was worth it. I went through a bit of a shitty time in Summer 2015, so that pair in Glasgow made it more than worth it, looking back.
    They crowd were electric in 84 at the Barrowlands and 31 years to the DAY later they were electric at the Hydro ! (a few more people though !)
  2. San Diego 9-22-17 was really amazing.
  3. There are many great BAD performances. I will mention them one by one.

Dublin 93 ( soundboard )
  4. Brussels 2010/9/23
  5. ↑ alternatively, you can mention all of them in one single message. Call me crazy!
  6. I am travelling right now....... so I am recollecting from my memory and cross-checking in the internet. So, please have patience.

Dortmund, 1984/11/21.
  7. Being at the live aid one I will never forget that
    But I love the wide awake in America version it’s been my ringtone for the last 14 years
    Twickenham 1 was great-just wish it had been when it was darker just adds more mood to the song
  8. We all have to admit that there isn't a Bad Bad version
  9. I like the "Candle in the wind" and "never tear us apart" snippets

(btw any better recordings of following shows to find? 1998-02-21 - Melbourne, 1998-02-17 - Perth, would like to hear the never tear us apart snippets of those shows)
  10. Call me crazy, but... I often have a very hard time remembering specific Bads from specific shows. I've yet to hear a bad Bad, but I find it really hard to pick out very many particular ones that are stars in my book.