1. Hi i think he is a great legend. Annyone into his music?
  2. Agreed he is a legend although he didn't write he's own songs, wish I could say I like his music but haven't really got a taste for that kinda thing.
    Jail house rock is groovy and fun for a while though. He shaped rock and roll to what is today so u respect him for his contribution to the industry
  3. I like a selection of his songs, if I can dream is probably my favourite, love the vocal on that and in the ghetto is a little classic as well, there’s probably a couple of albums worth of songs I like from him. He was one of my papa’s favourite artists though and I quite liked his taste when it came to Elvis songs.
  4. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:Agreed he is a legend although he didn't write he's own songs, wish I could say I like his music but haven't really got a taste for that kinda thing.
    Jail house rock is groovy and fun for a while though. He shaped rock and roll to what is today so u respect him for his contribution to the industry
    He shaped rock and roll and his songs like "are you lonesome tonight? " are still beautiful. Good that you
    find Jail House Rock a bit groovy
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:I like a selection of his songs, if I can dream is probably my favourite, love the vocal on that and in the ghetto is a little classic as well, there’s probably a couple of albums worth of songs I like from him. He was one of my papa’s favourite artists though and I quite liked his taste when it came to Elvis songs.
  6. Elvis is one of my top three or four artists. U2 are obviously #1, I think the only serious competition Elvis has for the #2 spot is R.E.M.

He is and always will be The King.
  7. got a collection of seven vinyls.i simply like him.don't get mad
    i think it would be hard to have the complete collection

devil in disguise is my favourite

don't forget that Elvis learnt to dance because of Forrest Gump!

8. My fav movie ever.

@Elvis, I love him, love his style, his songs. Many of the first songs I learnt to play on guitar were Elvis tunes! Will always be an essential part of my life soundtrack
  9. Pleased to hear that so many of you like his music, Yay !!
  10. Who never moved His hips to the "guitar Man " sound....
  11. Suspicious Minds is a great song
  12. Elvis has so many great tunes, both his big hits and deep cuts. A favourite of mine is That's Someone You Never Forget, one of the only songs Elvis himself wrote. Gorgeous, haunting sound