1. Originally posted by iTim:Don’t thank me, I just sat here hurling abuse at the organisers like everyone else

Unless you mean Dutch Tim. Don’t thank him either, he just sat listening to ATYCLB and Gangnam Style in his bedroom.
    Yeah I meant Matt. I tend to mix you up.
  2. Hey, as long as Dutch Tim doesn't publicly express his support, this is ok.
  3. Originally posted by iTim:Unless you mean Dutch Tim. Don’t thank him either, he just sat listening to ATYCLB and Gangnam Style in his bedroom.

4. The moment where iTim found out he lost to Sergio and Remy (he's Samuel L Jackson):
  5. Runner up! Thank you everyone!

Must mention Glasgow more. I've been slacking recently.

Did I ever mention about these shows?

For what it's worth, i'm not actually from Glasgow, i'm from Perth (74 miles north of Glasgow, I just study in Glasgow and saw the band in Glasgow )
  6. Congrats to all winners and thanks to Sergio and Matt!
    Btw. it will be hard to win my award again when there are no predictions this season...
  7. can we get a little trophy cabinet thingy on our profiles to show off all our awards?

something like this

8. LOL. Complete madness. Funny how life works. My dad always told me "one aw shit cancels all previous atta boys"
  9. I'm still speechless about my tie & runner-up awards... but to be on the podium with MacStripey is already a dream come true

In fact I would have hated it to be u2starts "prom queen" - so, relieved, rather than speechless (if one hadn't figured) - since I'm merely a servant in your honorable service...

And I will remind myself to read back more of my own postings - or Kirsten's! - whenever I don't feel so...

Mostly happy though by the fact that I didn't ended up with the "questionable taste" award...now that would have been something

Here's to all winners:

And here's to all losers everybody else:
  10. #1 on our to-do list for U2start v8.0

11. Me after I found out yesterday i'd be a runner up.