1. When I first listen to this album drunk I will repeat this song three times before I move on to the next song. It is wondrous.
  2. Originally posted by tkfiyah:I mean, honestly I think if U2 wanted to court my age group seriously, the best thing they could do is record a modern Passengers and drop it in band camp without telling anyone. That would make a hipster millenial swoon.

Though for what it's worth, I've shown a couple friends The Showman and Red Flag Day and they've been received decently well.

That would be interesting to have them release a passengers like album like that. I think you're right, it would probably get the critics and hipsters to jump on board with them.
  3. Was this track's title floating around several years before even SOI?
  4. I had heard something like that. Was it a Sinatra esque tune back before No Line?
  5. Song should have ended after the line: This is no time not to be alive
  6. Brilliant opener. Best song on the album.
  7. Drunk Gerard declares this as the best shit since the nineties. Definitely since 1993 anyway.
  8. drunk Genaro says the same thing, LOVE IS ALL WE HAVE LEFT is a saying I've been telling strangers at the bar since 2006
  9. I just realized... This song would make an amazing intro for Streets, just like MLK used to be.

Can already imagine the whole arena dark, the dream-like synth sounds of the song, Bono softly singing, and instead of fading out at the end, smoothly transitionning into Streets' organ intro just like Running To Stand Still in ZooTV..