1. Still think the standard album version of this song is absolutely perfect a 10/10 without doubt. String version is fine but inferior to album version so not really worth listening to.
  2. Originally posted by DerBFreund:[..]
    Haha I remember back then while listening to the streams. Made me cringe every time

And I don't really like the way it's sung this time in Lights Of Home. Sounds too forced
    Yep, sadly both points are spot on. From all of the SOI-recycled bits of SOE this is absolutely my least favorite.
  3. Lights of Home - Music: U2 - Alana Haim - Danielle Haim - Este Haim - Ariel Rechtshaid ...

??
    Is there Any deeper information about this??
  4. Originally posted by domsi:Lights of Home - Music: U2 - Alana Haim - Danielle Haim - Este Haim - Ariel Rechtshaid ...

??
    Is there Any deeper information about this??
    The riff was borrowed from a Haim song.
    It's been discussed in this thread, in case you want to read some comments, reactions or opinions.
  5. Originally posted by Bloodraven:[..]
    The riff was borrowed from a Haim song.
    It's been discussed in this thread, in case you want to read some comments, reactions or opinions.
    Big Thanks, and sorry 'cause - I didn't look better and deeper. ;-)

6. it was a valid question, and the issue hasn't been discussed in the last couple of pages.

Just pointed out it has been discussed in case you want to read some reactions.
  7. Actually, it wasn't discussed that much on this thread... maybe it was on the general album thread? I remember there were more comments about it...

Oh well.
  8. Originally posted by Bloodraven:Actually, it wasn't discussed that much on this thread... maybe it was on the general album thread? I remember there were more comments about it...

Oh well.
    Thanks - anyway!
  9. live on bbc is amazing
  10. Drunk Gerard is all over this until the close. He loves the lyrics but hates that shite towards the end.
  11. Still can't decide if I like the ending or not.

But this song reminds me a lot of Gone and I love it.
  12. I prefer it without the coda, but I love the coda still, and I think it works great in the context of the album.
    The solution would be if the coda belonged to a different song.
    In the meantime, there's Sergio's version...