1. Once I had an argument with an american guy because he was absolutely certain that the capital of Brazil was Buenos Aires
  2. At least he was on the right continent
  3. the drums is amazing! this songs growns on me every listen...

4. No worries! Bring it! I don't mind!
  5. I accidentally sang: Will you be my refugee, sancuJESUS
  6. On first few album listens, this song is the one I like the least
  7. Blessed are the filthy rich, For you can only truly own what you give away.
    Like your pain...

conveniently left out in the beginning of the track?
  8. Disliked it at beginning, but then “look around” hook, edges “brother John” bridge and stomp rhythm and good verse and chorus make it quality.
  9. Originally posted by dylbagz:[..]
    The song is embarrassing on every level, but the lyrics are the worst. I generally try to keep my appreciation of the band's music separate from whatever agenda Bono is pushing, because as someone else says, it's hard to take someone who has had such a privileged life seriously with anything to do with poverty, disease or struggles. But hearing this song on the radio a few days ago, I finally really understood why so many people can't stand Bono and therefore U2.

The lyrics stink of a sense of self righteousness that Bono hasn't reached before, and it's pretty embarrassing for me as a fan of the band

The song (lyrics) is to simple to have a deeper meaning. That’s the whole problem with it...
    It completly misses the point they are trying to make.
  10. I haven't heard about Kendrick Lamar before, but after listening to his XXX song, I wish they had used him a bit more in the song. Give him a full verse, or a bridge.

And then (or at least) include a version in the rhythm and style of the XXX snippet as an additional track. The way Bono sings the "it's not a place..." in that sample sounds cool enough for me to want to hear a whole song in that tone.