1. Great rock tune!!!:

2. It's the worst song off ANY album is a more accurate description.
  3. american soul to me is much better than get on your boots and the miracle together
  4. In my opinion, GOYB and The Miracle are far better
  5. GOYB is the worst U2 song lyrically by far. AS isn't good but I would not say its worse than GOYB because that song is pure shite.
  6. Anyone remember "Babyface?" To me that's U2 at their worse. GOYB is okay, I think the main thing going against it is that it was the lead off single from No Line...
  7. Originally posted by Document:Anyone remember "Babyface?" To me that's U2 at their worse. GOYB is okay, I think the main thing going against it is that it was the lead off single from No Line...
    Babyface and Boots are both awesome
  8. Originally posted by Document:Anyone remember "Babyface?" To me that's U2 at their worse. GOYB is okay, I think the main thing going against it is that it was the lead off single from No Line...
    to me the worst songs of U2 are tomorrow, with a shout, stranger in a strange land, is that all?, 4th of july, if you wear that velvet dress, cedars of lebanon, 13 (on albuns). the rest is ok, good or awesome
  9. Miami dudes, Miami. What a mess.
  10. Spoiler (click to toggle)
    Everybody's roasting about half my top 20 list in this thread
  11. Blessed are the filthy rich for their is a kingdom, arrogance.....I don’t like it. What is the lyric referring to. Of course he’s filthy rich but I don’t think it’s about him self