1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I love waking up, I love the feeling of a new day ahead of me, starting fresh with a thousand opportunities to do better, love better, live better. I'm not one of those who end up hating their wake-up alarm song. I've used many of my favorite songs to wake up for years and it's only a way to start my day with a smile. Waking up to a generic Android tune would be much more boring, sad and lame.

Just for the record, I have 6 different alarms for my different day to day scheduled things. Red Flag Day has just replaced Sting's Low Life.
    Damn, Sergio. I like that morning outlook you have!
  2. In love with this song
  3. This song is my new ringtone
  4. Awesome
  5. Drunk Gerardbhas grown to like this one. He hoped that the band don’t slow it down to be able to play it live.
  6. This guy on youtube was calling these progressive churches in the US who spoke out for immigration and the refugees. He said he worked for the Justice for Immigration and Humitarian Aid Division. He basically said he had a few refugees including children that needed help and asked the church to take them in. Not one said yes. I guess it’s easy to say and demand the US should take in Syrian refugees but when your asked to help you have a bunch of excuses. Pretty pathetic.
  7. BBC Radio 2 played it today.
  8. Instant favourite of mine; U2 haven't sounded like that for 35 years, it reminds me of the sound of the band I fell in love with in the middle of the 1980s - although I like it a lot when they experiment and do not sound like themselves (and in the end they always do, as you know, lol).
  9. Instant favourite of mine; U2 haven't sounded like that for 35 years, it reminds me of the sound of the band I fell in love with in the middle of the 1980s - although I like it a lot when they experiment and do not sound like themselves (and in the end they always do, as you know, lol).
  10. Instant favourite of mine; U2 haven't sounded like that for 35 years, it reminds me of the sound of the band I fell in love with in the middle of the 1980s - although I like it a lot when they experiment and do not sound like themselves (and in the end they always do, as you know, lol).
  11. Instant favourite of mine; U2 haven't sounded like that for 35 years, it reminds me of the sound of the band I fell in love with in the middle of the 1980s - although I like it a lot when they experiment and do not sound like themselves (and in the end they always do, as you know, lol).
  12. Instant favourite of mine; U2 haven't sounded like that for 35 years, it reminds me of the sound of the band I fell in love with in the middle of the 1980s - although I like it a lot when they experiment and do not sound like themselves (and in the end they always do, as you know, lol).