1. Originally posted by deanallison:I’m still in favour of this song closing the E&I shows but I’m also thinking now it would be a cracking opener going into Lights Of Home maybe, that would be an amazing way to start the shows.
    Love is all we have left would be a great opener. Bono walking down the catwalk. The lights are down. Then straight into lights of home
  2. Originally posted by superkev:[..]
    Love is all we have left would be a great opener. Bono walking down the catwalk. The lights are down. Then straight into lights of home
    Yeah that would work as well, I’ve got loads of ideas in my head about what would make a great Setlist for the tour. Will be interesting to see what they come up with.
  3. My absolute favorite from the album. As of now (too early to call, of course), it is my second favorite by them just behind WOWY,
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Yeah that would work as well, I’ve got loads of ideas in my head about what would make a great Setlist for the tour. Will be interesting to see what they come up with.
    Yeah I think the shows might be bookmarked with Love Is All We Have Left / Love Is Bigger. I think that would really work. They've not really had a really good closer since MoS imho, this one will work perfectly.
  5. Originally posted by Caledonia:[..]
    Yeah I think the shows might be bookmarked with Love Is All We Have Left / Love Is Bigger. I think that would really work. They've not really had a really good closer since MoS imho, this one will work perfectly.
    Considering how detailed and perfectly crafted was the story telling for the i+e tour, I'm really intrigued about what they'll come up with this time.

I hope they create a whole new narrative, in which case the obvious choice should be bookend the whole show between All We Have Left and Love Is Bigger.

The alternative take is just "update" the i+e show with the new songs, which right now I'd find disappointing.
  6. Originally posted by superkev:[..]
    my idea is Love Is All We Have Left to Blackout.... like, just Bono and the instrumental through the PAs than the whole band comes on stage and just start busting Blackout out
  7. Originally posted by Bloodraven:[..]
    Considering how detailed and perfectly crafted was the story telling for the i+e tour, I'm really intrigued about what they'll come up with this time.

I hope they create a whole new narrative, in which case the obvious choice should be bookend the whole show between All We Have Left and Love Is Bigger.

The alternative take is just "update" the i+e show with the new songs, which right now I'd find disappointing.
    Yeah, hopefully they don't go for the alternative, I don't think they will (though I wouldn't be upset if they keep some of them). Personally, I think they have a lot to say with these new songs, stuff that they really want to say and play, and my gut feeling is the show will be front loaded with a good chunk of these songs, a la Zoo TV and AB. I think they will be looking at e+i as a nice blank canvas (other than the stage/screen setup perhaps). Can't wait either way.
  8. Originally posted by cqleonardo:[..]
    my idea is Love Is All We Have Left to Blackout.... like, just Bono and the instrumental through the PAs than the whole band comes on stage and just start busting Blackout out
    That would work pretty well too, Blackout definitely has that energy.
  9. If this song is going to be the new single, it should be with Rob in it. Saying: This song is f*cking epic! It makes it complete.
  10. Not that it’s important but did anyone else realise that on the back of the cd cover the lyrics for this song are written
    ‘Stop singing and start talking’
    But on the lyric book it’s written
    ‘Start singing and stop talking’

I assume I don’t have an extremely rare copy and everyone else’s says the same.
  11. Originally posted by deanallison:Not that it’s important but did anyone else realise that on the back of the cd cover the lyrics for this song are written
    ‘Stop singing and start talking’
    But on the lyric book it’s written
    ‘Start singing and stop talking’

I assume I don’t have an extremely rare copy and everyone else’s says the same.
    yep
  12. I guess it is a hint to this being their last album