1. Love is all we have Left melting into UltraViolet as Second part of the show
    Or melting into Streets
  2. It's ok. A bit cheesy to be honest.
  3. I agree. It gives me some serious NLOTH album vibes (and reminds me a little too much of the studio version of Crazy Tonight ).
  4. current favourite along with Landlady - upon first listen it reminded me exactly why U2 are the greatest band ever; it's absolutely gorgeous and it's so obviously wrriten from the heart that i don't care that it's a bit cheesy.

reminds me of MX-era Coldplay with the electronic flourishes and optimistic lyric; when the "if the moonlight caught you crying..." bridge kicks in it's like an emotional punch to the gut.

as others have said it'd slay as a main set closer.
  5. Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way have got +1,000,000 plays on Spotify today, when a non single song and 10 track of a album gets a +1,000,000 early than others songs (like Love is All We Have Left, Lights of Home, etc) on spotify is why the song really caught the attention of the average public, this caught my attention cause this song don't have a sticky chorus or something
  6. Originally posted by wangmaster:current favourite along with Landlady - upon first listen it reminded me exactly why U2 are the greatest band ever; it's absolutely gorgeous and it's so obviously wrriten from the heart that i don't care that it's a bit cheesy.

reminds me of MX-era Coldplay with the electronic flourishes and optimistic lyric; when the "if the moonlight caught you crying..." bridge kicks in it's like an emotional punch to the gut.

as others have said it'd slay as a main set closer.
    AMen from a to z
  7. Originally posted by hedyzera:Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way have got +1,000,000 plays on Spotify today, when a non single song and 10 track of a album gets a +1,000,000 early than others songs (like Love is All We Have Left, Lights of Home, etc) on spotify is why the song really caught the attention of the average public, this caught my attention cause this song don't have a sticky chorus or something
    I'd say

LOVE !
    IS !
    BIGGER !
    THAN !
    ANYTHING IN ITS WAAAAYYYYYY

is a pretty fucking sticky chorus to be gonest.

Thanks for the 1M plays remark, it's amazing
  8. cheers sergio, long time no speak!

i'd not heard the story about the song being dedicated to (/inspired by) Bono's sons; i don't mean to be lazy but does anyone have a link or quote? this info takes an already beaut song to the next level for me.
  9. Originally posted by wangmaster:[..]
    cheers sergio, long time no speak!

i'd not heard the story about the song being dedicated to (/inspired by) Bono's sons; i don't mean to be lazy but does anyone have a link or quote? this info takes an already beaut song to the next level for me.
    Look no more: our brand new article The Origins of Songs of Experience.
  10. ^ sweet! bookmarked for tomorrow morning. gonna enjoy reading this.

thanks to all involved, you're all legends for compiling this stuff.
  11. Originally posted by wangmaster:^ sweet! bookmarked for tomorrow morning. gonna enjoy reading this.

thanks to all involved, you're all legends for compiling this stuff.
    Indeed they are.