1. Seriously people?
    It's 13 because it's the 13th track - why are we overanalysing now?

I would've liked a deeper meaning just to make it more interesting - but there isn't one, so get used to it
  2. His youngest son is 16 however that theory of writing to his 13 year old self could be right.
  3. Originally posted by Ali709:Seriously people?
    It's 13 because it's the 13th track - why are we overanalysing now?

I would've liked a deeper meaning just to make it more interesting - but there isn't one, so get used to it
    Beat you by 1 second.
  4. 13
    As it is the 13th love letter
    Every Song is Like a love letter
  5. Oh, I totally agree, Cesar+Ali.

That's why...

6. If they hadn’t used ‘there is a light’ I would have agreed 13 is just not a very good title but there would be no logic in naming it 13 there is a light if 13 doesn’t have meaning. Anyway bono will probably explain more clearly soon I’m sure.
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:If they hadn’t used ‘there is a light’ I would have agreed 13 is just not a very good title but there would be no logic in naming it 13 there is a light if 13 doesn’t have meaning. Anyway bono will probably explain more clearly soon I’m sure.
    They have this old habit of not deciding the names of song and adding a subtitle that only confuses things
    California (There Is No End To Love)
    Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
    etc.
    Why do they add these subtitles if everyone is going to call them by one word?
    In this case, they should have kept it at There Is A Light only.
  8. Pretty sure it's called Song for Someone.