1. Am I going to get voted off the island if I say that this is the only song on the album that hasn't really connected for me?
  2. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    They have this old habit of not deciding the names of song and adding a subtitle that only confuses things
    California (There Is No End To Love)
    Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
    etc.
    Why do they add these subtitles if everyone is going to call them by one word?
    In this case, they should have kept it at There Is A Light only.
    In they two cases both parts of the title were sang as lyrics though. Same as iris (hold me close) and pride (in the name of love) but 13 isn’t mentioned in the song so wouldn’t be necessary to add to the title. I’m not saying there definitely is more to it but I’d be surprised if there wasn’t. If there is more to it though then maybe just 13 would have sufficed.
  3. I wonder is it a juxtaposition? 13 is considered an unlucky number so adding (There is a light) gives hope?
  4. According to Bono there is a typo in the printed lyrics of this song. "World is done" should be "World is dumb". Fixed it on our lyrics page.
  5. Really?

World is done is far better.
  6. i think bono is pulling your leg
  7. There are several U2 lyrics where the 'misheard' version is better. I'll continue singing done, thanks, Bono.
  8. Will future copies have the typo corrected
    Or will Bono change the song

I like the latter