1. No it's green and said complete
  2. So, I'm thinking that means you are good to go... I think.
  3. So, this is interesting... from the venue website. There is fan club pre-sale, then citi pre sale, but public on sale has to register for verified fan also:

Tickets will also be available for the Verified Fan public sale that begins on Monday, November 20th at 10:00 am. All fans must register by Saturday, November 18th for the opportunity to unlock access to tickets. To begin, visit u2.tmverifiedfan.com.
  4. See but I used all 4 codes and it doesn't mention what group I'm in yet
  5. Interesting...I connected my Ticketmaster account (I think?) but since I used my four ticket presale code for JT, it's saying "Setup Incomplete" for me unless I renew with $40.
  6. Originally posted by bpt3:[..]
    Interesting...I connected my Ticketmaster account (I think?) but since I used my four ticket presale code for JT, it's saying "Setup Incomplete" for me unless I renew with $40.
    Why does U2 make me suffer in confusion
  7. I think it shouldn't be about one subscription gor one tour... on 360 I got presale code for 2009 and also for 2010 on one subscription...
  8. I'm with you - still don't understand how/why they are offering the album itself with each ticket purchased. And wondering if I just wait until I buy tickets to get some kind of "album redeemable code", since right now U2.com has crashed anyway and I can't get through to pre-order...
  9. Originally posted by bpt3:[..]
    I'm with you - still don't understand how/why they are offering the album itself with each ticket purchased. And wondering if I just wait until I buy tickets to get some kind of "album redeemable code", since right now U2.com has crashed anyway and I can't get through to pre-order...
    Hoping they clarify this a bit better, they rolled out some awful instructions.
  10. Truth.

And we need you there! You charged Bono up in Indy!

(What show/s are you going to this tour?)
  11. Also...what are the odds they do a second show in DC? If they do, then I'll use my other presale code for that...but if they don't, I might go...to Chicago? Or NYC? Idk.
  12. still not entirely clear about the EU presales...

it seems like the presale with the album pre-order codes will be happening some time after jan 1st, but the u2.com subscriber presail might be before that, eg in 2018. correct? that's how I understood it from the u2.com FAQ but I'm not sure sorry if my question seems silly...