1. Hahaha no tickets from the venue less than 30sec after going on sale.

2. I can't even see anything except the $650 VIP packages. At one point I got taken to a page with a countdown clock that said tix would be on sale in 37 minutes. So like 2:40pm?
  3. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2:[..]

I can't even see anything except the $650 VIP packages. At one point I got taken to a page with a countdown clock that said tix would be on sale in 37 minutes. So like 2:40pm?
    Everything I see is Verified Resale Ticket. At crazy prices.
  4. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:I hate to be the conspiracy theorist, but I wouldn't put it past LN/TM to only make available the more expensive to get them sold so they can start announcing more 2nd shows like originally planned...

You're probably not far off- they do sell from back to front of arena
  5. Originally posted by Remy:Just grabbed my final GA, for San Jose 2. Accidentally used the wrong TM account. Hope they don't screw me over.

I'm sure you'll be fine. Don't they know who you are?
  6. $325 for seats
  7. I just tried for MSG 2 - couldn't even get in. Every price range gives "sorry there was an error, try again" What a joke.
  8. The $82 seats I got last week are now $345. Insane.

If you don't have a presale, you're screwed.

Hopefully Taylor Swift will be better tomorrow. Can't disappoint my daughter.
  9. I just don't understand why they just don't do stadium shows, or 3 shows in every city every 7 days, that would be 51 shows in 17 weeks, price them decently. 51 shows with an average of 16,000 a night is 816,000 tickets. Assume 116,000 of the best seats at an average of $300, that's 34.8 million. The remaining 700,000 seats at just $70 average is 49 million, that is about 84 million, and after fees, T shirts, etc, U2 probably would not go broke or have to resort to a life of crime. The current Verified Scam system is work. And whatever excuse you can think of, this way would be fair and easily done. But Gary Osbum has his ways, so my idea is not possible.
  10. Originally posted by pleasegone:I just don't understand why they just don't do stadium shows, or 3 shows in every city every 7 days, that would be 51 shows in 17 weeks, price them decently. 51 shows with an average of 16,000 a night is 816,000 tickets. Assume 116,000 of the best seats at an average of $300, that's 34.8 million. The remaining 700,000 seats at just $70 average is 49 million, that is about 84 million, and after fees, T shirts, etc, U2 probably would not go broke or have to resort to a life of crime. The current Verified Scam system is work. And whatever excuse you can think of, this way would be fair and easily done. But Gary Osbum has his ways, so my idea is not possible.
    Here's the problem... they aren't selling arenas out at $300 a ticket. I'm pretty sure their plan was 2-3 shows in most cities. Now that prices are set, ticketbastard definitely won't reduce them, that would be an ego sting. They want to sell as many of those pricy seats seats out as soon as possible so they can get these 2nd shows announced, that's why they are all you can find when you search in most cases...