1. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Did Amazon say that they were sending out presale codes? I don't recall them doing so, I don't believe they are participating in this.
    Yes i am pretty sure they did. I didnt buy but i did click through the screens and im sure it said it would send a presale code by email
  2. Yeah you're right, they do for Italian customers/preorders.
  3. I bought my LP directly from U2.com using their "click here option for pre sale tickets" link before Dec 1st. Assume I will get a code then?
  4. Originally posted by SJKamal:I bought my LP directly from U2.com using their "click her option for pre sale tickets" link before Dec 1st. Assume I will get a code then?
    Yep.
  5. Originally posted by pontneuf:[image]
    OK, this is crazy. I was poking around on stubhub out of curiousity and someone is selling 96 GA tix!?
    I wish I won the lottery so I could buy them just to see if the seller could actually delivery.
    Hahaha, that's sick. I'm sure some of the big players in scalping market buy dozens, sometimes hundreds, of tickets... So it ain't that far-fetched and I bet they could actually deliver.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Hahaha, that's sick. I'm sure some of the big players in scalping market buy dozens, sometimes hundreds, of tickets... So it ain't that far-fetched and I bet they could actually deliver.
    And as I mentioned, this is a scalper with scruples (if they exist) you can still buy 2 GA's from him for less than 1 at seated price!
  7. I’m slightly concerned about this. As I have done exactly the same thing and purchased one of the SOE packages from the link sent out in the email.

I’ve seen that some people have already had another email saying that they should be expecting codes soon. I have yet to receive that email?

Cause for concern yet or not?
  8. Originally posted by georgemccauley:[..]
    I’m slightly concerned about this. As I have done exactly the same thing and purchased one of the SOE packages from the link sent out in the email.

I’ve seen that some people have already had another email saying that they should be expecting codes soon. I have yet to receive that email?

Cause for concern yet or not?
    I haven't had an email and I bought all my copies, bar one, through that.

I'm not concerned.
  9. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    And as I mentioned, this is a scalper with scruples (if they exist) you can still buy 2 GA's from him for less than 1 at seated price!
    Yes, indeed. Still I wonder how many scruples can you have if you've bought 100 GAs Buying and selling 100 tickets for a smaller profit is a better business than buying and selling only a handful of them!
    But yeah, I totally agree. The first scalpers are Ticketmaster themselves anyway!
  10. Guess it’s just the waiting game now then

11. Interesting article on ticket sale strategies, also for the Experience & Innocence tour. This explains why many concerts are not yet and will not sell out until the very last day.