1. Originally posted by Caledonia:[..]
    I'm in UK also. Before the FAQ went up I tried linking my TM account to it via the link and the TM login it hooks upto wont recognise my TM login info (which is obviously TM UK and not a NA TM account) - so I'd wager we're safe and just have to keep our ear to the ground and sit tight for a Leg 2 announcement.

Looks like our pre-sale will take place between January and March 2018 - venues still being booked and arranged I would imagine.

Seems to be the situation for the UK.
  2. i renewed in september and october and it says setup complete, am i good or i have to spend more money for no reason??
  3. Maybe "Setup complete" means that... well, your setup is complete.
  4. If you mean September/October 2017 and you should be grand.
  5. yea end of sept and mid october 2017!
  6. We then your renewal is Sept/Oct 2018. You won't have bought JT tix this subscription period so you are fine.

Mine was due for renewal 02 March 2018, but I bought JT tix so I had to renew early to get a new code for the new tour. My sub now runs to 02 March 2019. All is right with the world!
  7. Originally posted by Anam:We then your renewal is Sept/Oct 2018. You won't have bought JT tix this subscription period so you are fine.

Mine was due for renewal 02 March 2018, but I bought JT tix so I had to renew early to get a new code for the new tour. My sub now runs to 02 March 2019. All is right with the world!
    thanks, thats a whole lot clearer than on the website aha
  8. So... here in Germany, you could always use the presale code for eventim.de to purchase tickets there.
    Does this verify thing tie us to TM only now? Thinking of the ~10 Euro ticket fee / shipping, which I don't want to pay.
  9. Originally posted by MacStripey:So... here in Germany, you could always use the presale code for eventim.de to purchase tickets there.
    Does this verify thing tie us to TM only now? Thinking of the ~10 Euro ticket fee / shipping, which I don't want to pay.
    US only. Just wait until the Euro dates are announced, then we know everything and have plenty of time But VerifiedFan doesn't exist here so they can't do it.

Euro sales not before 2018 anyway.