1. Well, all ready to take the drive to Duluth, GA and Nashville, TN. I may get up to 20 shows someday. Doubt I will beat the 50 I saw Prince, or the 30 I have seen Morris Day & The Time But can't wait!
  2. Originally posted by xMARIN:just seen your tweet: Most asked #2: U2 com subscribers will still have presale priority. Preorder album might get you 2nd round presale too. Check where you buy.
    im wondering, what exactly "2nd round presale" is? is it the innocence part of the ticket sales, after experience ends?

1st round is experience if you were a member before 24 dec 2016. Presale begins on 14 nov
    2nd round is innocence if you renewed after 25 dec 2016. Presale begins on 15 nov
    After that the album presales begin. Don't know that date though..
  3. So no need to renew u2 membership. Just renewed last august. Or ios that just to receive the musical gift
  4. Did you renew an existing active account? Then you belong in the experience group.
  5. So my subscription is active until January 2018, how can I tell if I'm in the first or second group?
  6. Slash do I need to renew my membership or not? I got my account linked and it all looks good to me.
  7. What do we think the odds of them adding a second show in DC are? They played 2 in DC on both Vertigo and Elevation...
  8. Can someone send me links to the FNAC promotion? That sounds like a good idea if I decide to go to Europe next summer.