1. And as if the whole thing is just a normal mess, I couldn't find my redeem album email until 11/30, so I bought the Japanese Deluxe version from Japan on 12/1, and got it on 12/4. And still waiting on the one from Live Verified Scam Nation. The discs could be shipped from Miami to where I live in Orlando, it will take longer. No end to the dirt from them.
  2. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    The thing that kills me is the things that her fans have to do to climb the list. When I worked at the record label, we called these "street teams" - kids we could get to go out and promote the album for free... the only difference is we rewarded these kids with free tickets to the show![/quote

]We had pit tickets for the last Swift tour, and they weren't $1500. Swift's approach is clever and drives up her you tube numbers etc- just for a chance of buying overpriced tickets to see her perform a terrible album
  3. I haven't received the email yet either. Plenty of time anyway.

Also looks like it'll be the old style system of pre-sales. Thank goodness.
  4. Originally posted by bazzzz:[..]
    not yet received i don't have a twitter account but i bought from amazon and i tunes 3 versions of the album, i'll wait for the mail
    Did Amazon say that they were sending out presale codes? I don't recall them doing so, I don't believe they are participating in this.
  5. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Did Amazon say that they were sending out presale codes? I don't recall them doing so, I don't believe they are participating in this.
    oh my God, but i ordered the deluxe edition cd and vinyls through u2.com , i had the code only for the digital download
  6. so maybe i must buy another album?
  7. Originally posted by bazzzz:[..]
    oh my God, but i ordered the deluxe edition cd and vinyls through u2.com , i had the code only for the digital download
    Ah then you should be fine.
  8. Pre-ordered the deluxe version from a store called Bengans here in Sweden, i dont have any high hopes to recieve a code.

9. OK, this is crazy. I was poking around on stubhub out of curiousity and someone is selling 96 GA tix!?
    I wish I won the lottery so I could buy them just to see if the seller could actually delivery.
  10. On the flipside, their asking price isn't ridiculous...