1. It's time to look to the 90's. How many 90's songs are we going to see on this tour?.

Zoo Station - 60% - The beginning of the song from Achtung Baby that kicked off the 1990's for U2. Zoo Station, the opener from this CD. It opened merely every single ZOOTV Tour until August 7. 1992 when it was replaced by Sunday Bloody Sunday, After it's 1992/1993 run in this tour, it took a break, wasn't played in the Popmart or Elevation. Until it's return in the 2005/2006 Vertigo Tour. Didn't make the 360 Tour, although it would've been nice for it back in there too with the Achtung Baby Setlist, but it didn't happen, until it's one time appearance on Innocence and Experience in Berlin, The Crowd definitely was excited for this moment. And since the new tour is on the horizon, How bout it, Zoo Station. I see it being played, but they don't have to play it every night. Just play it on the second, third or fourth night if they add extra shows.

Even Better Than The Real Thing - 80% - This song has to be considered the funky side of Achtung Baby. Even Better Than The Real Thing, And it's been a surprise on every standard tour, It stayed on from ZOOTV, Popmart and Elevation, until it didn't have a place for the Vertigo Tour, but it made it's return in the 360 tour as an opener. Then it played in the second half of I&E. So shall we say it deserves to be in this tour. I say yes.

One - 100%
    - the best song of Achtung Baby, if it wasn't for this song. The band would not be here today, But One was the turning point for the band and it kicked the gears for an unbelievable ballad. One has been played on every single tour, until the first night on Innocence & Experience that it never appeared, until the second night. One was rotated right into I Still Haven't Found and Bad. And it closed out a set since 1998. And it's been traded as a closer for the 2017 Joshua Tree. I think the band deserve to end this song on this tour.

Until The End of The World - 90% - From the beginning of ZOOTV Tour, this song had stayed throughout tours until the 2017 Joshua Tree Tour, the last time the band did the song on the Innocence and Experience Tour, it closed out the first set. But Until the End of The World should be in this set. It took a little break from the last tour, Honestly. I thought it would be played in some of the 4 legs from Brazil, didn't turn out that way. But I think Until The End of The World by all rights should be in this set. If they don't play it, why bother.

Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses - 30% - I love this song, In 2006 and 2007, I've discovered this song and I've learned a lot from it. This is a good version, and is awesome to be on live. It's been on tour from the ZOOTV Tour, but it missed the Popmart and Elevation until it's return to the Vertigo Tour, but then they dropped it out again, and I was hoping they could bring it in the 360 tour too in the Achtung Baby Setlist. And also could've been on Innocence and Experience. But didn't. I think this song deserves a chance to be on Experience and Innocence, but I doubt it to happen.

So Cruel - 10% - What can I say about this song from Achtung Baby, this is a heartwarming beautiful song. Whenever I play this song, it reminds me of my past issues from High School. But with this being on live, It has been played 3 times in Achtung Baby, but I really don't think this song should be on this tour.

The Fly - 85% - You would think The Fly would have a lot of runs in this tour, well it did, but it didn't make the Popmart and Innocence and Experience Tour, the only tours that made it was ZOOTV. Elevation. Vertigo and 360. And yes, it was played intermission in I&E with Bono's vocals live, but it needs to be back for a full version in this tour.

Mysterious Ways - 100% - You can't get rid of this song, no matter what you do to this song, you just can't put this song away, since it's debut. This song has become the mainstay, And this song deserves to stay in there.

Tryin' To Throw Your Arms - 5% - At this stage, This song doesn't deserve to be on tour, it was a great song from ZOOTV Tour until they abandoned it all together. They rehearsed it in Turin for 360 but it never came to pass. And this song is no hope. So next.

Ultraviolet - 80% - I remember the first time I heard this song, I was watching the Click Movie and the riff and the lyrics all sounded familiar, right then and there it was U2 singing the song. And this is the best song off of Achtung Baby next to One, So Cruel and Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses. But this is a live tour prediction we are talking about here, so let's look at Ultraviolet's presence. It's been on 3 tours, ZOOTV. 360 and Joshua Tree 2017, that's one song I didn't expect would make it on Joshua Tree 2017, but it worked. As far as Ultraviolet goes, it deserves to be in an arena setlist, And Yes. U2 played Ultraviolet with Stadium tours. And I do think, this should be in an indoor setting rather than an outdoor setting. I don't mind the outdoor setting, but they could do it indoors.

Acrobat - 40% - Acrobat has never really had it's flavor of being in live tours, it just hasn't been there at all. And yes it was soundchecked on the third leg of ZOO TV. But it just was out, And every fan has wanted Acrobat to be on tour, but the band don't know how to work with it. Well I say this, Bono. Edge. Adam and Larry, get the setlist together and play the dang thing please.

Love is Blindness - 30% - Now this is the haunting ending from Achtung Baby. Love is Blindness, a song that closed out ZOOTV Tours in some nights. And this song was the new 40 in this tour. It made some disappearances from Popmart, Elevation. But it was one time where they played it on Vertigo. And it disappeared, maybe if we are lucky then we could see Love is Blindness be played again and if I can see a song sequed to it, then I would like to see this song be sequed into The Little Things That Give You Away. But I think LIB has been taken too many chances and it might not work.
  2. Only thing I'm asking for this Christmas is Zoo Station or WGTRYWH next tour
  3. Really hope love is blindness get another run very well deserved song that gets under played live / will also love to hear a return off until the end of the world
  4. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:Really hope love is blindness get another run very well deserved song that gets under played live / will also love to hear a return off until the end of the world
    Of*
  5. If they should play EBTTRT again, I wish it was the 90s version.
    I never liked the remix.
  6. Acrobat 40% ???

OK...

But I'll rather place my bet on the 2021 Achtung Baby 30th Anniversary Tour...aka AB2021 Tour

For "e+i" tour I predict One and MW only
  7. Zoo Station - 80%

Even Better Than The Real Thing - 60%

One - 100%

Until The End of The World - 90%

Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses - 60%

So Cruel - 60% .

The Fly - 90%

Mysterious Ways - 60%

Tryin' To Throw Your Arms - 60%

Ultraviolet - 90%

Acrobat - 60%

Love is Blindness - 80%
  8. Love is Blindness - 80%

0.5%8*
  9. Originally posted by U2C:Zoo Station - 80%

Even Better Than The Real Thing - 60%

One - 100%

Until The End of The World - 90%

Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses - 60%

So Cruel - 60% .

The Fly - 90%

Mysterious Ways - 60%

Tryin' To Throw Your Arms - 60%

Ultraviolet - 90%

Acrobat - 60%

Love is Blindness - 80%
    Zoo Station, The Fly and Love Is Blindness higher chance than Mysterious Ways? And MW same chance as Acrobat? Intrresting
  10. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:Really hope love is blindness get another run very well deserved song that gets under played live / will also love to hear a return off until the end of the world
    You're right, it deserves to be back in the setlist. I hope so as a closer. Just like the amazing ZOO-TV version from Sydney. The b-side of Stay.
    But I think One and UTEOTW are sure. The Fly that would be fun.
  11. Originally posted by maartenpetra:[..]
    You're right, it deserves to be back in the setlist. I hope so as a closer. Just like the amazing ZOO-TV version from Sydney. The b-side of Stay.
    But I think One and UTEOTW are sure. The Fly that would be fun.
    indeed