Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses - 0%
    So Cruel - 0% .
    The Fly - 10%
    Mysterious Ways - 80%
    Tryin' To Throw Your Arms - 0%
    Ultraviolet - 0%
    Acrobat - 0%
    Love is Blindness - 0%
  2. Don't we all think this "experience" theme would include a lot of AB? I've always felt this album showed so much growth in the band due to the bands past...er, ...experiences.
  3. Originally posted by RUMMY:Don't we all think this "experience" theme would include a lot of AB? I've always felt this album showed so much growth in the band due to the bands past...er, ...experiences.
    Certainly. Same for Zooropa/Pop I reckon.
  4. The innocence leg of the tour also featured a lot of Achtung Baby. Even Better Than The Real Thing, One, Until the End Of the World, The Fly, and Mysterious Ways. Outside of that we’re left with little that U2 could realistically bring to the set. Ultraviolet is the most realistic, but it’s just enjoyed a good run out on JT17. A band performance of The Fly would be good and is long overdue, but the rest? I just don’t see it.
  5. Originally posted by iTim:The innocence leg of the tour also featured a lot of Achtung Baby. Even Better Than The Real Thing, One, Until the End Of the World, The Fly, and Mysterious Ways. Outside of that we’re left with little that U2 could realistically bring to the set. Ultraviolet is the most realistic, but it’s just enjoyed a good run out on JT17. A band performance of The Fly would be good and is long overdue, but the rest? I just don’t see it.
    Wild Horses springs to mind. Time to get it right live...
  6. we need wild horses and love is blindness and the fly
  7. JTD believes we are 8x more likely to hear Acrobat than Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World on this tour.
  8. "Tryin to Throw" can honestly be a nice e stage song
  9. Originally posted by MattG:JTD believes we are 8x more likely to hear Acrobat than Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World on this tour.
    8 x 0 = 0 so he could well be right. In all seriousness though I’d love to think the band will have taken note of people asking them about playing acrobat but it would definitely be considered a bigger surprise to me than TTTYAATW.
  10. We heard Zoo Station in Berlin in 2015, who's to say that won't happen again?

I think UTEOTW will be played frequently as well.