1. Well it would be apart from the unofficial ridiculous GA line process which has evolved into a monster. Same old faces on the front rail and B stage and if you want a chance you need to be in line 3 days before the concert (or part of the clique) .

The sooner U2 sort GA out officially the better
  2. Originally posted by Timk68:[..]
    Well it would be apart from the unofficial ridiculous GA line process which has evolved into a monster. Same old faces on the front rail and B stage and if you want a chance you need to be in line 3 days before the concert (or part of the clique) .

Me too, but i did have a rail spot for San Diego and started to line at 12pm but gave it to a kid behind me so he can see the band.
  3. I'm exaggerating a little but still not happy with the GA process.
    Twickenham we arrived about 1pm got numbered 950/951 and made it into that little oyster of an area between main stage and B stage kind of if you drew a line from Larrys drum kit to Bono's main mic we were on that axis about halfway . So a great spot really but the usual suspects bagged the rails
  4. Originally posted by Timk68:[..]
    Well it would be apart from the unofficial ridiculous GA line process which has evolved into a monster. Same old faces on the front rail and B stage and if you want a chance you need to be in line 3 days before the concert (or part of the clique) .

It's evolved into a monster because people shut up and accept it. Same old faces are there because they have banded together and elected themselves the GA dictators. When people rise up and challenge them and don't back down, then you can see change. Most people accept these peoples word that they are the official party in power and get bullied down...
  5. & that's exactly why it Needs to stop .
    I think in the past U2 have even said they don't like seeing the same faces night after night after night
  6. Originally posted by Timk68:& that's exactly why it Needs to stop .
    I think in the past U2 have even said they don't like seeing the same faces night after night after night
    I think you're just the guy to do it! It's a revolution!