1. What do we think the Setlist could look like now that we’ve heard the new songs, and can weigh in on what might fit in a live set within the structure we know? Here’s my stab at it

The Blackout
    Magnificent - Version played in 2015
    Vertigo
    I Will Follow
    Summer Of Love
    Get Out Of Your Own Way
    American Soul (Bono inside screen)
    Red Flag Day
    Raised By Wolves
    Until The End Of The World
    -Numb- Intermission w/ Edge solo in the screen
    The Fly (In Screen)
    Even Better Than The Real Thing (In Screen)
    You’re The Best Thing About Me - E Stage
    New Year’s Day - E Stage
    The Little Things That Give You Away (Bono and Edge at piano until the last third when band comes in back at main stage)
    Bullet The Blue Sky
    Where The Streets Have No Name
    Beautiful Day
    With Or Without You

Desire - like the Iheartradio performance complete with Trump dollars and hopefully the return of caling the White House every night
    Pride
    One
    Love Is Bigger Than Anything In It’s Way
  2. Just realized I butchered the title of this thread lol
  3. I loved the Desire performance at iHeartRadio. Hearkened back to Zoo TV days a bit. Hopefully calling the white house again every night will be an extra hearkening back from Zoo TV.

Additionally, if Bono decided to create an alter ego called "The Showman" that would be awesome. i remember someone saying that if macphisto is an older version of the fly, then the showman is even older -- permanently retired who gets it on at open mic nights purely for his own enjoyment. lets loose sort of. and since u2 have bared it all completely on SOE i think that would work really well with some of these songs. both in a serious and comedic angle, letting loose could do the band some good.
  4. I think we already have topic for this...