1. Originally posted by Document:Worst for me are:
    Babyface
    Peace on Earth
    A Man and a Women
    When I Look At The World

All those are album tracks, however the worse song that U2 has released as a single
    for me is....

Song for Someone
    Babyface is mine without much research. I believe there is a remix on the B-sides album for the 90's and it's awful. But I could be wrong.
  2. Elvis Presley and America
  3. Wait until I enter the underrated song topic.

Spoiler (click to toggle)
    I was joking about Bad. It’s ok.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I can’t remember having such a difference of opinion from someone. I don’t mean that in a bad way it’s just I really like all of they songs except a man and a woman which I think is ok. It is genuinly fascinating how people’s opinion of a band they both love can differ so greatly.
    It happens often.

Too many different U2s to chose from.

(Also I agree on the songs of this list... only AMAAW is on the bottom side of the table of my U2 songs ranking, which many people love it, go figure).
  5. I've never seen a group of released U2 songs more overrated worse than The Best Thing, The Blackout, Get Out and American Soul
  6. Originally posted by iTim:Wait until I enter the underrated song topic.

Spoiler (click to toggle)
    I was joking about Bad. It’s ok.
    Bad jokes are off limits
  7. The secret track at the end of SOI.
  8. Love Peace or else never hit me.... boring song... boring performance.... but hey..thats my opinion
  9. And to me it's the best - and only song I listen - from that medicore album...
  10. its funny, one of my fave albums, except for Vertigo
  11. yeah, it's funny. Vertigo, ABOY and Fast Cars are other I listen sometimes (LAPOE very often). Rest is meh to me.