1. I'd say Summer of Love. But maybe only when it's almost summer.
  2. I have no idea what music is on the radio nowadays, so I may be far off.

Also, I have no idea if they already "released" something besides Best Thing (which made it fairly well, that's important).
    Did they released Get Out or American Soul? or just suggested that they would but didn't? I think American Soul was released, right?

So... they already released a happy pop song, and I think the political stomper,
    so I'd skip the uplifting (Get Out/Bigger), the more pop (SHO), and the political (RFD/SOL) tracks, and go with the ballad:

Landlady.
  3. Originally posted by Bloodraven:I have no idea what music is on the radio nowadays, so I may be far off.

Also, I have no idea if they already "released" something besides Best Thing (which made it fairly well, that's important).
    Did they released Get Out or American Soul? or just suggested that they would but didn't? I think American Soul was released, right?

So... they already released a happy pop song, and I think the political stomper,
    so I'd skip the uplifting (Get Out/Bigger), the more pop (SHO), and the political (RFD/SOL) tracks, and go with the ballad:

Landlady.
    GOOYOW was the second single.
  4. Lights Of Home, Red Flag Day, Summer Of Love should be singles...
  5. I think I'm gonna have to agree with Lights of Home or Red Flag Day, maybe with a mild preference for Lights of Home.
  6. 1) delete the previous singles and act as if they never existed.

2) make Red Flag Day, Lights Of Home, Love Is Bigger and Summer Of Love the four singles.
  7. you really wonder about their single choices, so weird

summer of love should be great with The Kids but personally, I'd also love for it to be a summer single! red flag day needs a single, too.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:1) delete the previous singles and act as if they never existed.

2) make Red Flag Day, Lights Of Home, Love Is Bigger and Summer Of Love the four singles.
    Maybe with the exception of The Blackout? I thought it was a good single.

But aside from that, yeah, definitely.
  9. For sure leaning towards Red Flag Day
  10. Knowing them, the next single will be...
    Ordinary Love (Extraordinary Mix).
  11. Red Flag Day