1. Originally posted by u2akira:There was no download voucher ...
    Only solution I got from bol.com was that I could return my LP for a new one with voucher, they can't send a voucher alone... so no thanks, I'm not gonna send my LP back, only for a voucher...

So do I miss something? Is the download worth?
    Yes, you get to download North Star!
  2. Originally posted by u2akira:There was no download voucher ...
    Only solution I got from bol.com was that I could return my LP for a new one with voucher, they can't send a voucher alone... so no thanks, I'm not gonna send my LP back, only for a voucher...

Did you dig deep? The card was pretty well tucked away in sleeve...

3. Well visible
  4. Thanks for telling, I will look again tonight...
    Will let you !
  5. just because i got nothing to do.i'm trying to download.
    it works.goodnight
  6. They provided me a new code Monday. The difficulty then was actually getting into the site. It didn't remember my log in info even though I used the proper log-in info. I finally had to change the password and then it finally let me in to download. U2 and Live Nation really need to figure this kind of thing out going forward. I still don't have my physical album that was supposed to come when I ordered tix to the show. I used that redemption code Nov. 17. It shipped from Houston 11/28 via DHL who transferred it to USPS. Dec. 9 and still no delivery.

7. everything's allright, except voucher and gifts
  8. My code wasn't working yesterday and Thursday. Just tried this morning and it worked, so hopefully it is fixed for everybody
  9. Originally posted by u2akira:There was no download voucher ...

Don't send it back, you'll lose your early access code for the tickets.
  10. Hey. I've been asking myself why I couldn't find any download voucher even if the sticker said I should have one. I also got my copy via BoL.com in NL.
  11. I didn't receive a download card either. Have been a week dealing with Live Nation support, claiming there is a ticket open with the manufacturer to get back.

They went as far as to advise me to contact the record label. Absolute joke.