1. Close call with Landlady and Red Flag Day, but I have voted for Little Things. Near perfect song.
  2. I voted for Summer of Love but would change it now to Book of your Heart. I love Little Things but album version is missing something for me...

I still love the album 2 weeeks into it
  3. Huh, my 5 favorite songs are the ones that start with L. (If you drop the "The" from Little Things...)

Love Is All We Have Left, Lights of Home, Little Things, Landlady, Love Is Bigger...

(I voted for Lights of Home. Little Things is pretty much tied with it in my mind, though.)
  4. Summer of Love and Red Flag Day are the best songs.
  5. Landlady is what I voted for, but The Little Things that give you away is close second. After a week, digging this album very much!
  6. Originally posted by Hoosier2012:Huh, my 5 favorite songs are the ones that start with L. (If you drop the "The" from Little Things...)

Love Is All We Have Left, Lights of Home, Little Things, Landlady, Love Is Bigger...

(I voted for Lights of Home. Little Things is pretty much tied with it in my mind, though.)
    Funny, I was just thinking that my top 5 also all have "L" in the title, even if not the first word: Summer of Love, Landlady, Little Things, Lights of Home, and There is a Light.
  7. To be fair, 83% of U2 song titles have Love in them, so it's understandable.
  8. 1 - The Little Things That Give You Away- As one of those songs I had already heard a bunch, I never thought it would be my favorite, but something clicked with the "Sometimes" lyric, especially at the end of the song really giving me that emotion that U2 talk about their neck hairs falling off a candy bar or what. Doubt anything I rank below this will catch up, "Sometimes."
  9. 13 (There is a Light).

Red Flag Day and Little Things are great too, though I kinda miss the piano in Little Things.

Love is Bigger is the poorest and cringiest. Can't believe the love it is getting.
  10. Its close for me between landlady,little things and red flag day .....just can't decide
  11. I voted Book Of Your Heart doubting whether to vote Red Flag Day
    I regret not agreeing with most of you. TLTTGYA is extremely slow for me. The first three minutes of the song should have been reduced to 30 seconds at the most. It takes too much to start and tires.
    Instead, I love BOYH, RFD and LIBTAIIW
  12. I am impressed about not a single OH-OH-OH in this amazing disc > my mistake, love is bigger.

Note I went for the standard edition because I hate remixes/bonus tracks in the main album.