1. anyone knows an easy way to save all the content of this website?
  2. There's a little bit on Wayback machine but not a comprehensive archive

3. Saved this, no more Ole Ole Ole snippets
  4. Such a beautiful cover.
  5. Sad to see them go, had great content. Met Matt at the 20th anniversary party and was super nice. Nice touch by U2 on social media today too.
  6. People on Facebook think the post from U2 means that U2 are retiring
  7. imagine what would happen when they find out about U2start(ing)
  8. Really quite sad about this. There is an absolute wealth of detailed information gone.

But thank heavens we have this place, and there's a couple of other pretty good sites too with good coverage, but yeah it is a big loss, there's a lot of articles, interviews and just general good all-round info gone.

I feel for Matt, he's obviously had a tough time of it personally in recent years, and building, running and maintaining a large website is a really big deal - as somebody who does that for a living I can testify - so Remy has maximum respect from me for doing what he does here. Long may it continue!

I suppose when you've been a fan for so many years, you do kind of go in phases a bit where your passion runs a bit dry and you get burned out, I do periodically. I had a big spell of it during the last couple of years of the 360 tour and up to SOI because of 'life' basically, and I just fell out of love with the band and music in general for a little while, then the love and passion came flooding back. I hope it does for Matt in years to come, and with the sounds of it he's found another band he loves so that's something good.

Anyway welcome to any @U2 refugees we have here.

9. Although my passion for U2 and all music is a little weaker due to age, and trying to make due with a world that seems against me, please, please, please, have someone come for me and get me some help if I make any posts saying I don't like U2 anymore. Same for Prince, Elton John, Stevie Wonder, and even Kool & The Gang. Just find me, have me put away until I come out saying how I wish
    I could go back in time, and make people love the Pop Album!
  10. Looks like @U2 URLs have been excluded from the Wayback Machine. Does anyone here happen to be a data hoarder with any pages archived? I was just looking for their Dandelion Market page, but it would be cool to see anything else (I only started browsing U2 fan sites last year, so I missed out on @U2 entirely).

Apologies if this is the wrong thread to post in; it was the only one relating to AtU2 which I could find.
  11. Originally posted by SlightedRadio91:Looks like @U2 URLs have been excluded from the Wayback Machine. Does anyone here happen to be a data hoarder with any pages archived? I was just looking for their Dandelion Market page, but it would be cool to see anything else (I only started browsing U2 fan sites last year, so I missed out on @U2 entirely).

Apologies if this is the wrong thread to post in; it was the only one relating to AtU2 which I could find.
    Not sure what precisely you mean by the Dandelion Market page, but is this any use: https://u2tours.com/tours/the-search-is-over-finding-a-rare-dandelion-in-the-market.html

Seems to be a repost from atu2 from the surfacing of that demo tape a few years ago. Other than that, I’m not really sure what you’re looking for.