1. Hi,
    I have been a U2 fan for a long time but never had the opportunity to see them live. I just bought tickets to see them for the first time on June 9th, 2018 at Nassau Coliseum in New York. I will probably be taking video of a few songs. If you don’t mind recordings from an iPhone 6s I am happy to share them.
  2. Congrats! It will be a night I'm sure you'll never forget.
  3. Congrats! I went to my first show this year. Fantastic.
  4. Congrats, one of the best feelings in the world is the vibe of the audience and band live!!
  5. Get ready for the time of your life.

Nothing compares to hearing Bono's voice live for the first time. It is heart stopping.
  6. congrats and even if we will glad to see your videos, better enjoy the moment of your first show without taping and shooting to your camera/phone
  7. We would all love to be seeing our first U2 show all over again. Have a blast.
  8. Have a great time! The buzz and excitement will be incredible for you
  9. Take everyone's advice here: Leave the mobile in your pocket, and enjoy the show Thousands others will film the show for you to re-watch on Youtube only hours after the concert
    Soak in the atmosphere of it all and live the moment. It will be your first time, feel it. It will blow you away and be an experience you will remember forever
    Enjoy
  10. Hey Multicam, you're in for an incredible show ! I remember my first U2 concert well. Congrats and have the greatest experience ever !
  11. I’ve been to a bunch of concerts and I don’t remember ever feeling this excited to see a band. Really looking forward to it!!
    They added a second show at Madison Square Garden in New York City. If you’ve never been there before it’s a cool place to see a show.
  12. Originally posted by multicam17:Hi,
    I have been a U2 fan for a long time but never had the opportunity to see them live. I just bought tickets to see them for the first time on June 9th, 2018 at Nassau Coliseum in New York. I will probably be taking video of a few songs. If you don’t mind recordings from an iPhone 6s I am happy to share them.
    Forget the videos and just absorb it clean....there will be loads of videos doing the rounds of every gig anyway