1. Thanks, I appreciate it!

I'll let you know in 2053 (when I'm finally let in) how it goes.
  2. Update: still waiting...

I even used the 'contact us' feature to let them know that I've been continuously waiting (and I can't imagine there's much demand for new users joining)-- no reply.

This is really making me appreciate this site so much more. haha
  3. Originally posted by SlightedRadio91:[..]
    I figured as much.

I'm just making an account to run the fool's errand of asking U2SJ if she can do a proper rip of Mercy, seeing as I haven't really seen anybody else try asking.
    Good luck, we tried back in the day. Had enough challenge from memory trying to get the thing online.
    Ah, Interference, the old days. Has it really been that long!!!
  4. Originally posted by ayr861:[..]
    Good luck, we tried back in the day. Had enough challenge from memory trying to get the thing online.
    Ah, Interference, the old days. Has it really been that long!!!
    Reading through that initial thread, it sees like it was quite the hassle. Some people aren't the most tech-inclined...

Thanks for your efforts, I'm so grateful that the original rip was released publicly.

Sidenote: Man... I'm starting to think the Interference mods are dead or something. I'm going to stop venting about it here (hopefully). But man is that site restricted if you haven't been let in. I think you can do more signed out!
  5. Originally posted by SlightedRadio91:[..]
    Reading through that initial thread, it sees like it was quite the hassle. Some people aren't the most tech-inclined...

Thanks for your efforts, I'm so grateful that the original rip was released publicly.

Sidenote: Man... I'm starting to think the Interference mods are dead or something. I'm going to stop venting about it here (hopefully). But man is that site restricted if you haven't been let in. I think you can do more signed out!
    Try contacting them by social media, if you haven't yet
  6. I can't believe I hadn't thought of that yet; I'll try it. Thanks!
  7. I'm in!

I found the support email on the main page, and I contacted them; and it's all fixed now. I guess wherever the 'Contact Us' button sends to isn't being monitored.
  8. Hallelujah!
  9. Originally posted by SlightedRadio91:I'm in!

I found the support email on the main page, and I contacted them; and it's all fixed now. I guess wherever the 'Contact Us' button sends to isn't being monitored.
    Sounds like U2.com lol