1. Have fun tonight!
  2. Any Dutch man wants to come with us for free? Zooropa431 couldn't make it, got one ticket left

MSN; remy at remy.tv.
  3. Originally posted by RemyAny Dutch man wants to come with us for free? Zooropa431 couldn't make it, got one ticket left

MSN; remy at remy.tv.

Here I am! Just bought a new pair of trainers, 25 bottles of Powerade and two white baseball-caps. I'm gonna leave within 10 minutes hoping to be there by the beginning of the (next) show!

By the way, have a great fun!

4. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

Here I am! Just bought a new pair of trainers, 25 bottles of Powerade and two white baseball-caps. I'm gonna leave within 10 minutes hoping to be there by the beginning of the (next) show!

By the way, have a great fun!

ok, see you in a couple of hours
  5. Guys, it was an awesome show!! More than I expected we were totaly in a U2 flow, it was realy cool to be with a lot of U2 fans together and sing, dance and enjoy this great U2 cover band. Tomorrow a more detailled review with the setlist, I go to sleep now....
  6. Yeah it was absolutely awesome! It was such a nice place with so many nice people dancing and singing along to their favorite tunes.

They played the following songs (no particular order and with a few not mentioned snippets included):
    Out Of Control
    I Will Follow
    October
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    New Year's Day
    Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    Bad
    The Unforgettable Fire (accoustic!)
    Where The Streets Have No Name
    I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    With Or Without You
    Bullet The Blue Sky
    In God's Country
    Mothers Of The Disappeared / El Pueblo Vencera
    Miss Sarajevo
    Desire
    One
    The Fly
    So Cruel (!)
    Discotheque
    Beautiful Day
    Elevation
    Vertigo
    City Of Blinding Lights
    '40'

Coen, did I forget anything?
  7. Originally posted by RemyYeah it was absolutely awesome! It was such a nice place with so many nice people dancing and singing along to their favorite tunes.

They played the following songs (no particular order and with a few not mentioned snippets included):
    Out Of Control
    I Will Follow
    October
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    New Year's Day
    Bad
    With Or Without You
    Bullet The Blue Sky
    In God's Country
    Miss Sarajevo
    Desire
    One
    The Fly
    So Cruel (!)
    Discotheque
    Beautiful Day
    Elevation
    Vertigo
    City Of Blinding Lights
    '40'

god these guys are beter than U2. Awesome setlist. The joy of cover bands. They can do what they like
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

god these guys are beter than U2. Awesome setlist. The joy of cover bands. They can do what they like

Yeah I especially loved So Cruel, which was greatly performed. I will post some photos somewhere next week, it was a really nice U2 tribute! They even had ZooTV confessials on the screens, and George Bush intro. Awesome stuff.
  9. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Yeah I especially loved So Cruel, which was greatly performed. I will post some photos somewhere next week, it was a really nice U2 tribute! They even had ZooTV confessials on the screens, and George Bush intro. Awesome stuff.

All sounds f*cking awesome...
  10. Sounds like a great show and a great time was had by all...........bootleg ???
  11. Originally posted by RemyYeah it was absolutely awesome! It was such a nice place with so many nice people dancing and singing along to their favorite tunes.

Out Of Control
    I Will Follow
    October
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    New Year's Day
    Bad
    With Or Without You
    Bullet The Blue Sky
    In God's Country
    Miss Sarajevo
    Desire
    One
    The Fly
    So Cruel (!)
    Discotheque
    Beautiful Day
    Elevation
    Vertigo
    City Of Blinding Lights
    '40'

Wow, what a show!! The Unfogettable Fire, acoustic Man it's my dream that U2 will do that in the future! And a version of So Cruel, wow!
  12. Coen, did I forget anything?

Yes, you forgot 'Van Diemens Land' and 'The Star Sprangled Banner'
    Van Diemens Land was sung by Adam but very good!

Especially the So Cruel performance was stunning!!! The only thing that was a bit weird was the fact that 'Adam' sung the back vocals instead of 'Edge'. But anyway it was brilliant. I also want to mention the clothes from 'Adam'. He had an fantastic Zooropa jacket during the Zoo TV parts, right Remy? All together this kind of nights made me soooo impatient for a next U2 Tour!!!!!