1. Originally posted by KC11:We have RZ for Cologne.

Last time in Brussels we were there around noon. We went to the RZ entry and no one was there. So we decided to go for drinks across the street. We could see the entrance from the cafe and no one showed up. When we returned half an hour later there was a girl calling herself the biggest fan and she had a list. We were there first but there were already 22 people on that list. She had put all her friend on that list. Several hours later those people showed up claiming their places. I actually don’t need that shit when I’m paying for RZ. There were other people complaining about it but she said that everyone must follow the rules and they must wait at the end of the line. If I see that girl in Cologne this year I think my evening will be ruined. She was bossing everyone around. A real bitch!

I thought the queue shit was restricted to standard GA, but now I see it's horizontal. What a shame. Sorry for you! I hope you don't meet her again.
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

I thought the queue shit was restricted to standard GA, but now I see it's horizontal. What a shame. Sorry for you! I hope you don't meet her again.
    I see a lot of pictures of her on IG. I think she goes to every concert. And she is always front row. So big chance I meet her again

I have no problem with queueing. But you have to be there. Not based on lists that were started online. But... who am I?
  3. Originally posted by KC11:[..]
    I see a lot of pictures of her on IG. I think she goes to every concert. And she is always front row. So big chance I meet her again

I have no problem with queueing. But you have to be there. Not based on lists that were started online. But... who am I?
    Starting lists online is a fucking joke. In general this whole GA queue madness is a disgrace, it went out of hand badly in 2015 and it's only getting worse.
  4. Originally posted by Edi:Any idea how soon before gigs Red Zone tickets get issued ?

Waiting for Paris2 RZ although I already have Paris1 Collectors passes months ago.

They don't get issued , you collect at the venue at RZ check point
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Starting lists online is a fucking joke. In general this whole GA queue madness is a disgrace, it went out of hand badly in 2015 and it's only getting worse.
    What I don’t get is why they freak out like that. They see the show multiple times. If you stand second row or even last row you will have a great time. The band sees the same 10 faces gig after gig. And I really wonder how they can afford to go to so many concerts. It’s not only the ticket prices, but also flights and hotels.
  6. Originally posted by KC11:[..]
    What I don’t get is why they freak out like that. They see the show multiple times. If you stand second row or even last row you will have a great time. The band sees the same 10 faces gig after gig. And I really wonder how they can afford to go to so many concerts. It’s not only the ticket prices, but also flights and hotels.
    I guess they do it for the ocassional Edge's nod or Adam's wink, but man, I can't imagine how the band must feel seeing the same faces over and over and over again

We were discussing this the other day at a whatsapp group; I think I wouldn't go to every show of a tour even if it was for free and it costed me 0€ in total. I'm serious. At least not from a band like U2 where every show is 90% the same including speeches, songs, snippets, everything. Give me 2 shows per month or something and I'll gladly take it, but every show, every night? It becomes a routine, like watching night movies or having dinner. A daily routine. I can't understand how these people don't end up deeply hating U2.
  7. I think it's a form of OCD and control . I admire their dedication to a point but despise the selfishness and cliques that have formed . The process is open to abuse and it is abused .
    If I had the time, freedom and money I'd gladly give it a go as a sort of scientific project and write a report .
    I think the band have said in the past they don't like seeing the same faces . They really need to sort the GA madness out .
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I guess they do it for the ocassional Edge's nod or Adam's wink, but man, I can't imagine how the band must feel seeing the same faces over and over and over again

We were discussing this the other day at a whatsapp group; I think I wouldn't go to every show of a tour even if it was for free and it costed me 0€ in total. I'm serious. At least not from a band like U2 where every show is 90% the same including speeches, songs, snippets, everything. Give me 2 shows per month or something and I'll gladly take it, but every show, every night? It becomes a routine, like watching night movies or having dinner. A daily routine. I can't understand how these people don't end up deeply hating U2.
    So true! This kind of madness doesn’t fit with a band like U2. I expect this kind of weird adoration with boy bands or artists like Bieber.

And if they wink or smile it’s definitely not to someone in particular.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    2015?
    How about since 2001, when they lost their privileged spot?
  10. WTF , GA line starts online now
    I'm nr 1 all Europe shows , who wants to be 2

11. So, I am not special to them?
    </3