1. First time Italy have scored more than 2 goals at a Euros allegedly in 40 games.
  2. I thought they looked quite impressive. Turkey were poor themselves but Italy controlled the game well. They’ve put a good unbeaten run together as well and went under the radar. I could see them being real contenders as nobody else is really standing out anyway in the lead up to the tournament. I still think France are the team to beat though.
  3. Italy is pretty strong. We lost 0:3 with them in pre-Euro game too... not that it was unexpected though
  4. Well this looks awful. Don’t even know what happened, he just dropped.
  5. Sometimes it really is just a game.

Really distressing when his wife came on the pitch. Seriously hope he pulls through.
  6. The way he left the pitch behind that curtain was ominous. Credit to the Denmark plays for giving him privacy as the cameras tried to zoom into him. Really awful to see.
  7. A shame that it was filmed while he was fighting for his life.
  8. Really frightening.
  9. On the bbc live feed from the match saying he’s awake and waiting tests in hospital. Happy to read that just now and hope he can continue to recover. What these medical teams do is incredible, you can’t put a price on it.
  10. Bit mad the game is back on in 10 minutes.
  11. That was terrifying