1. I am annoyed at myself for having the answer so swiftly.
  2. lol no worries, glad to have been pointed in the right direction.

So as I sit at my desk eating dinner, I looked into it a little deeper. To my surprise, there were 33 Elevation shows where NYD was not played. Of those 33, 8 of them DID feature Sweetest Thing as the only piano song of the night. That leaves us with 25 shows on the Elevation Tour that featured no piano. And after listening to the bootleg of the first show, I can confirm they didn't do the piano intro for MW at all on that tour.

I now feel like a loser for doing that research.
  3. Originally posted by podiumboy:[..]
    lol no worries, glad to have been pointed in the right direction.

So as I sit at my desk eating dinner, I looked into it a little deeper. To my surprise, there were 33 Elevation shows where NYD was not played. Of those 33, 8 of them DID feature Sweetest Thing as the only piano song of the night. That leaves us with 25 shows on the Elevation Tour that featured no piano. And after listening to the bootleg of the first show, I can confirm they didn't do the piano intro for MW at all on that tour.

I now feel like a loser for doing that research.
    It’s why we’re all here.
  4. Didn't Bono play the piano on Elevation 'Sweetest Thing' performances?
  5. Oh yeah... I forgot about that. So any Elevation show that didn't feature NYD Edge did not play a piano at all. Very interesting.

6. It is always cool when Jimmy Page never touches a theremin!
  7. In the early days, I believe there were also a few shows they played with a different drummer, because Larry's parents made him have a full time job and he was sometimes not available. They actually considered replacing him at one point because of this. (U2 by U2)
  8. Where the funk thread?
  9. I’m am it.