1. This thread has become a homecoming reunion party
  2. Almost like a sort of….

No don’t do it sam, don’t make that joke haha

But for real, can you guys believe we’ve all been here for almost 20 years? When I logged in I thought, “I joined this website to maybe hear the first show from the vertigo tour, and what I got was a lifetime of memories”

Dude I still remember when some girl from auz joined and posted her pictures and we all casually fell in love with her 😂 she was so nice too.
  3. Originally posted by thebonodrums:[..]
    Almost like a sort of….

No don’t do it sam, don’t make that joke haha

But for real, can you guys believe we’ve all been here for almost 20 years? When I logged in I thought, “I joined this website to maybe hear the first show from the vertigo tour, and what I got was a lifetime of memories”

Dude I still remember when some girl from auz joined and posted her pictures and we all casually fell in love with her 😂 she was so nice too.
    Hahahaha it's surreal you bring that up because we literally discussed it yesterday here: https://u2start.com/topic/by-post/989171/

But yeah it's been long, it's been long. I've now been a member of U2start for a longer time that I haven't (17 years vs 16). That's crazy.
  4. only been on here 9 years and most of that time saying how much i don't like their new stuff

but their older stuff - wow fantastic amazing brilliant

still haven't been to a bad concert - though one in birmingham england on the elevation tour came close when a drunken boyfriend threw his girl's camera into the crowd and i had to physically throw him out of the venue - i was pissed off with the idiot

thing is, his girl then threw punches at me for doing it

ah well - the boys were still great

they will always be my all time favourite band and have made some of my all time favourite songs

still love 'em but not keen on a lot of their post NLOH stuff

this site though is a fantastic place for bootlegs/recordings

the forum can be a great place too for people that know their stuff - but it also has its fair share of oddballs

keep up the good work (yeh kinda hijacking this thread but hey sue me)