1. I think that, after the Las Vegas ticketing fiasco, it might be time to have a thread to discuss the new FSM / MSG management the band is under.

I never liked Guy Oseary but this new management is taking things one step further.

Ok, go.

Spoiler (click to toggle)
  2. Said before it all went to pot when Paul McG retired.
  3. And the band (or perhaps just 3 of them) seem to be going along for the ride. I wonder if this is where some of Larry's disinterest or disillusionment stems from. McG was in the business of pleasing fans; this new mob just seem to want to milk the cash cow and don't care about fans because they know there are enough welded on fans willing to tolerate this and pay weeks or months of their own salary just to see their favourite band play.
  4. WTF is that post?
  5. That picture of Chelsea Handler is done 'in jest'. If you want to run with go for it but l think it was done in good humor.
  6. what's going on there
  7. Don't get me wrong, the picture under the spoiler tag was posted "only in jest". I would much rather focus on the management side of things.
  8. I believe the Azoff team was a stop gap until the end of these Sphere shows, and we will see different things going forward.
  9. oh I am glad no more guy ossuary...he wouldn't even say hello to the fans. I saw him do this a few times as he passed by, never even looked at any of us. Snob
  10. Two people who know each other are presenting a suspect dynamic.

Someone could mislead the public with a false news story if they wanted. Go for it!
  11. as Don Henley said of Irving Azoff when the Eagles were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame : "He may be Satan, but he`s our Satan"

and remember too, when the Eagles did their 1st reunion tour in 1994, their record high ticket prices seemed to be the start of overall higher ticket prices for concerts in general - and once again Azoff was their manager
  12. Originally posted by peatiedog:oh I am glad no more guy ossuary...he wouldn't even say hello to the fans. I saw him do this a few times as he passed by, never even looked at any of us. Snob
    Tried to shake his hand and say hi when he was walking along the rail on JT. He completely ignored me but acted all “buddy” with a GA nazi who’s been onstage multiple times…