1. Hmm i see the lyrics from Elevation as art

=> "...A mole, digging in a hole..."
    It's quite useless yes but very original (and it sounds very good) and that's art... something strange but innovating

Edit : i don't know a song with bad lyrics right know
  2. October, the lyrics there suck...
  3. Elevation has really bad lyrics, even knowing the fact that all we love it.
    I hate One Step Closer (lyric and music).
    Red Light has also bad lyrics, in my opinion, and the same goes to Is That All?...
  4. Originally posted by MWSAHOctober, the lyrics there suck...
    You should say "This is my opinion"!! Don't say "They suck" as it was an absolute truth!! I love October, although (you're a bit right) the lyrics are not their best.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASongElevation has really bad lyrics, even knowing the fact that all we love it.
    I hate One Step Closer (lyric and music).
    Red Light has also bad lyrics, in my opinion, and the same goes to Is That All?...

and Fire maybe..after searching for a bad lyric
  6. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyand Fire maybe..after searching for a bad lyric
    Hey!! I was writing it when I thought "It's going to seem like I hate the album October" (which is not true) so I decided to delete Fire from my bad-lyrics-list... But now I can say, Fire has horrible lyrics
  7. yeah elevations lyrics arent that great. but its just an out and out a rock song with loud guitar and lots of shouting. its not trying to be clever so perhaps we are judging it the wrong way. i like it for what it is - a great loud live rock song.
  8. Originally posted by robbie07yeah elevations lyrics arent that great. but its just an out and out a rock song with loud guitar and lots of shouting. its not trying to be clever so perhaps we are judging it the wrong way. i like it for what it is - a great loud live rock song.

Agreed. I think you can compare it to Vertigo (although Vertigo sounds better). Vertigo is not song where the lyrics are important. Just as elevation.
  9. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy[..]

Agreed. I think you can compare it to Vertigo (although Vertigo sounds better). Vertigo is not song where the lyrics are important. Just as elevation.

That's true!
    Both songs are songs to jump in the show!!
    and I don't like One Step Closer and October too...and also Hold Me,Thrill Me...
  10. Of course the lyrics are stupid and pointless. Doesn't mean it isn't a special u2 song, we always need songs to jump up and down to.
  11. Originally posted by AAV711Of course the lyrics are stupid and pointless. Doesn't mean it isn't a special u2 song, we always need songs to jump up and down to.

You are absolutely right...I love Vertigo and Elevation..I'm just telling that this songs make me jump...and I will follow and Out of Control too....all are great, amazing and special songs!!!

see you friend!!