1. my problem is that sometimes i think the lyrics are crap because i miss heard them
    "the end is not as fun as the sun"

Also the "Time" bit of city of Blinding lights (which i originally thought was Shine) annoy me, they just don't fit in.
  2. Originally posted by Hans23Also the "Time" bit of city of Blinding lights (which i originally thought was Shine) annoy me, they just don't fit in.

yes that bit ruins the song for me
  3. Originally posted by Hans23my problem is that sometimes i think the lyrics are crap because i miss heard them
    "the end is not as fun as the sun"

Also the "Time" bit of city of Blinding lights (which i originally thought was Shine) annoy me, they just don't fit in.

Time...oohh..listen to Milan, Bono ruins it big time there..
  4. Originally posted by MWSAHOctober, the lyrics there suck...

That's not right !
    You can say this if you do any better lyrics than there are on the October album.
    Yes, the lyrics were stolen and Bono had to improvize and some parts of the lyrics aren't very good actually, but it doesn't mean that the October lyrics sucks...
  5. Originally posted by Vasult[..]

That's not right !
    You can say this if you do any better lyrics than there are on the October album.
    Yes, the lyrics were stolen and Bono had to improvize and some parts of the lyrics aren't very good actually, but it doesn't mean that the October lyrics sucks...

Well...it could be better.
  6. "You just can't get enough / Of that lovey-dovey stuff / BOOM-CHA."
  7. Well U2 has so many songs ...

Its normal if some of them aren't great !

but songs like numb are strange (even if its one of my favorites).

Yahwe has, according to me, notiong really exceptionnal like One Step Closer.
    But, this is the great thing with this band, is that trough out there history they have shown great creativity in almost every song !
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

yes that bit ruins the song for me

thats actually my favorite part of the song lol
  9. " the air is heavy, as heavy as a truck"
  10. Originally posted by BelgianBonoHmm i see the lyrics from Elevation as art

=> "...A mole, digging in a hole..."
    It's quite useless yes but very original (and it sounds very good) and that's art... something strange but innovating

I used to think that that part of lyrics doesn't have any sense, but if you put them in context that song is about sex, it does make sanse.

11. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

Well...it could be better.

Don't get me wrong, but did you ever try to write a poem...or song?
  12. All the obstacles in my way, now
    Are disappearing every day, now
    I'm getting closer
    We're getting closer to home
    It won't be long until the summer comes

Are you gonna wait forever?
    Are you gonna wait forever?

Getting out from under my bed, now
    I'm going to say the things I should have said, now
    Getting closer
    Getting closer to what's true
    Gonna find myself in you