2023-10-05 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by raf90:[..]
    What about Until or I Will Follow? Or one of the most beautiful song in this album, Stories For Boys?

song for someone too
  2. See ya in a few hours, good night!

3. I'm hoping to be around again
  4. I've been trying to figure out how they'd handle ATYCLB, if they're really going to hold it down to one album in the midsection. That would make 6 ATYCLB songs in the set with Elevation + BD in the encore...that's WAY too heavy on one album aside from Achtung.

Then again, they could keep AIWIY in its slot (visuals) and then break into the rotating section, leaving only 3 songs from another album.

Either way, I have a hunch it will be the next album they feature, playing:

AIWIY / In a Little While, depending on how this slot continues
    Stuck in a Moment
    Walk On Ukraine
    Peace on Earth / In a Little While, if not played in the AIWIY slot
  5. Originally posted by MattG:I've been trying to figure out how they'd handle ATYCLB, if they're really going to hold it down to one album in the midsection. That would make 6 ATYCLB songs in the set with Elevation + BD in the encore...that's WAY too heavy on one album aside from Achtung.

Then again, they could keep AIWIY in its slot (visuals) and then break into the rotating section, leaving only 3 songs from another album.

Either way, I have a hunch it will be the next album they feature, playing:

AIWIY / In a Little While, depending on how this slot continues
    Stuck in a Moment
    Walk On Ukraine
    Peace on Earth / In a Little While, if not played in the AIWIY slot
    It does seem like a lot from a non AB album (same thing for JT). My thoughts if they do go forward it are pretty similar. I think Stuck and Walk On Ukraine are locks. In a Little While fits the style and they played it in the Tiny Desk show. Peace on Earth was on SoS, but I personally think they should consider Wild Honey instead.
  6. Would be shocked if they did a JT set as one of the album focuses since they just toured the entire record - what we got is what we'll get, I think
  7. I loved the Tiny Desk version of In A Little While and am still upset that they didn't include it on SOS. But am really hoping that ATYCLB does not feature in that rotational section. They're already playing Elevation and BD...

Please give us Zooropa or Pop. Or even HTDAAB, as others have said (despite already doing Vertigo in the encore). I loved the SOS versions of those songs.
  8. Where are the GA people taking pre-show pictures of the setlist?? Horrible stuff. Granted, you'd need to be 10 feet tall to see the stage 😂
  9. About 90 minutes to go