1. I really disliked the live-version, I think Bono's voice sounded worse than anything I've heard from him.

Studio version sounds OK, but not very thrilled about the song. It's catchy, yes, maybe I'll start liking it after more listening.
  2. I too was very disappointed with the live version (although missed part of it since I was channel hopping, can only take so much AI drivel). But being a loyal fan I downloaded it anyway and now really like it - it is definitely a song that grows on you. I think Reeve Carney sounds great and Bono way better than on the live version.
  3. Looks like we might get a few more appearences by Bono & Edge on the Spidey soundtrack:

1. NY Debut (Instrumental)
    2. Boy Falls From the Sky
    3. Rise Above 1 - Reeve Carney Featuring Bono And The Edge
    4. Picture This [credited to [b]Bono[/b], Jennifer Damiano, Reeve Carney & The Edge]
    5. I Just Can't Walk Away (Say It Now)
    6. Bouncing Off the Walls
    7. Pull the Trigger
    8. No More
    9. DIY World
    10. If The World Should End
    11. Sinistereo [credited to The Edge]
    12. A Freak Like Me Needs Company [says [b]featuring Bono & The Edge[/b]
    13. Rise Above 2
    14. Turn Off the Dark
  4. Were can i find the single version of the song ?
  5. You can preview all of the songs on the iTunes store now!

6. Boy Falls From The Sky sounds very promising. I might just buy it, although I really hate Reeve Carney's voice.

7. I kind of liked A Freak Like Me Needs Company. It's a bit dancey I think?
  8. I just got it from itunes but it sounds a bit brurry like a bad remaster ,.....They could off turned the volume down a bit when mixing i thing ,what do you lot think ??
  9. does anyone know if Rise Above is strictly a spider man song or a 'u2' song like BFFTS is?
  10. I think it wil only be a Spiderman song. If they would release a song it would be BFFTS.
  11. Originally posted by thecopperkid:I just got it from itunes but it sounds a bit brurry like a bad remaster ,.....They could off turned the volume down a bit when mixing i thing ,what do you lot think ??

yeah, I thought the same when I got Rise Above 1. But I had a suspicion my old speakers were the reason for the blurry sound