1. Dont underestimate Willie Williams
  2. Let’s do a vote!

Stadium Tour

Arena Tour

Both
  3. both
  4. I feel like it’s gonna be stadium tour for sure.
  5. They will have a canvas made sphere replica and will play fields in countryside
  6. Nowadays i prefer Arena tour for u2. It’s much easier to get tickets than 20 years ago. Plus it sounds better in arena (and the crowd is not in that great spirit when u2 (and the crowd) where younger)
  7. Originally posted by Pipo:Nowadays i prefer Arena tour for u2. It’s much easier to get tickets than 20 years ago. Plus it sounds better in arena (and the crowd is not in that great spirit when u2 (and the crowd) where younger)
    Totally agree, + not that much lights and effects (sphere or jt30) and just being “close” to the band. Hope they don’t put a 20m screen in the middle of the stage tho
  8. It would be nice if their next tour focused more on Europe and South America. Cities like Oslo, Helsinki, Warsaw, Zurich, and Vienna haven't gotten shows in a long time.

I wonder to what extent the Sphere shows will impact demand in the US?
  9. Originally posted by Pipo:Nowadays i prefer Arena tour for u2. It’s much easier to get tickets than 20 years ago. Plus it sounds better in arena (and the crowd is not in that great spirit when u2 (and the crowd) where younger)
    Tickets may be easier than 20 years ago but I don't think it will be easy to get tickets if they do an arena tour exactly. By next year it will be seven years since they toured Europe, and yes it was easy to get tickets in 2018 but they had just toured in 2015 and 2017 before that. We've also had a pandemic in the meantime. I'm convinced that U2 could sell out stadiums across Europe pretty easily, if they did an arena tour I reckon it would at least be as difficult to get tickets as in 2015...
  10. Whether it’s arenas or stadiums, let’s hope the fan club presale is much improved on the experience we had for Sphere. Having to win the lottery to be selected to enter the waiting room before getting access to the ticket queue and hoping you can secure the seats or GA that you want, was a nightmare.
  11. Although there were a few issues with the Sphere ticket sales, I do prefer the system of using a ballot rather than having to queue up on Ticketmaster at 9am.
  12. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:Whether it’s arenas or stadiums, let’s hope the fan club presale is much improved on the experience we had for Sphere. Having to win the lottery to be selected to enter the waiting room before getting access to the ticket queue and hoping you can secure the seats or GA that you want, was a nightmare.
    I went to a later sphere show. I told u2.com what show I wanted GA, and I got them, very painless.