1. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    And September 20 would be a great day to drop a new single to promote a new album (if they get it finished…and scheduled for November…)
    More hints please Aaron! ;-)
  2. Staring at the Sun is one of the U2 songs I just never get sick of. It may not rank in their top tier overall, but it’s a song that I love in all incarnations - album, single, Best Of mix, live and acoustic live.

Such a GREAT tune.
  3. Originally posted by ap5:Staring at the Sun is one of the U2 songs I just never get sick of. It may not rank in their top tier overall, but it’s a song that I love in all incarnations - album, single, Best Of mix, live and acoustic live.

Such a GREAT tune.
    I enjoyed listening to discotheque, holy joe (garage mix), staring at the sun, north and south of the river and your blue room tonight. Imagine that was 5 new songs they’d just dropped on us. Was nice to dive into those as if they were new.
  4. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    And September 20 would be a great day to drop a new single to promote a new album (if they get it finished…and scheduled for November…)
    👀
  5. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]

Hi u2wanderer1, slightly off topic but related to this regarding scheduling for the remainder of the year, but are you aware of any potential plans for a HTDAAB 20th anniversary box set? Looks like IF there were potential new album plans and marketing from sept-nov this year, it wouldnt fit to also look to release a bomb anniversary set. Any thoughts or info much appreciated. Thanks

6. Originally posted by tuf392664:Just having a look at U2’s other singles and there’s a good chance this will be the last of the remasters. Achtung Baby has most (maybe all) of the b sides on the 30th anniversary set, Joshua tree the same with the anniversary release and Boy, October, war and the unforgettable fire again the same with deluxe editions. With pop and the all that you can’t leave behind singles there was loads not on streaming services at all, there will be very little missing after these 12.

you're wrong
  7. @u2wanderer1 what about this version?
  8. 1990
  9. I did say ‘most (maybe all)’ and ‘very little missing’ so I think I was right. They never released bullet the blue sky live with the stay single for example so just a few songs missing from their whole b sides collection wouldn’t be a big surprise.
  10. Originally posted by jarradhedley:[..]

Hi u2wanderer1, slightly off topic but related to this regarding scheduling for the remainder of the year, but are you aware of any potential plans for a HTDAAB 20th anniversary box set? Looks like IF there were potential new album plans and marketing from sept-nov this year, it wouldnt fit to also look to release a bomb anniversary set. Any thoughts or info much appreciated. Thanks
    As far as I know they have no plans to do one, and haven’t started work on anything. If they are looking at trying to get an album out for Fall, it’s doubtful they would as you mention…
  11. Originally posted by tuf392664:[..]
    I did say ‘most (maybe all)’ and ‘very little missing’ so I think I was right. They never released bullet the blue sky live with the stay single for example so just a few songs missing from their whole b sides collection wouldn’t be a big surprise.
    The original plan was to do all of the singles. And they went in and did other singles that were already available on streaming platforms. I’m expecting them to do everything right back to the 80s.